[Resolved]  Devi Anupama Gas Service, Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi (Indane Gas Cooking) — handover my original documents to unknown & transfer my connection without itimating me.

I had bought cooking gas connection from devi anupma gas service, vasant vihar dated on 16march 07 .At time of purchase the manager Mr. narayan singh didn, t give the original Indane customer susbscription voucher to me & asuured that you will get thte same at time of gas cylinder delivery . the next day two gas cylinders were delivered but not the original subscription voucher was handedover to me .when i contact the Manager about the same he told that i had already given the voucher .when I asked to whom you have given his answer was not satisfactory.The agency had issued me the duplicate gas card & after one year when i approached to then for transfer my connection, the gas agency told me that this subscription had already been transfered to Guru kirpa gas agnecy, Guragon. I was shocked i approached the manager for the same, manger told me that the tarnsfer was done on the basis of original voucher, though this original voucher was not given to me & i had already lodged complain to gas agnecy .I suspect on manager who might sold my paper to anyone.
please go through below details :
Name :Nitish Kumar Choudhary
Custmer No. 38972
Date of purchase : 16march 07
date of issue Indane customer susbscription voucher :17march07
Mob -[protected]
It is my kind request to help me get the original document & connection & compensation from Devi anupama for the harsment i had suffered for last one & half year.