[Resolved]  Devraj Computers Pvt Ltd — For surrendered mobile--bill sent

On 8-4-2009 we surrendered the connection and settled payment of Bill No.30797129 dt. 13-4-09 after
deducting security deposit amount of Rs.300/-. We also wrote to nodalofficer & nodal.southabts on
22-5-09 and informed that we had surrendered the connection but still bill is sent. To our surprise we
once again received bill no.53490267 dt. 13-6-09 for Rs.182.61. The connection surrendered on 8-4-09
and the new bill indicates Bill Period Charges date 11-5-09 to 10-06-09. The mobile connection itself
is not there and how can there be rent. Please correct all your records and set right your account and
do not send bill . Hope you will do the correcting entries in your record and close. No further correspondance on this will be entertained.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Devraj Computers — Copy of a Bill not yet provided

Bought a screen from Devraj computers Chennai on the 30 of June 2010

Dell now asks for a bill for replacment and i have contacted Devraj computers by calling them , mailing them various times during the past 3months .. Biput they have failed to send me a copy of the bill.

Luckily i had stored the invoice number .

Invoice Number is DEV/4137/10-11

The only excuse they give everytime i call them is there are no lights now ... Since the past 3months they have had no lights .. I wonder how they are operating with "no lights "...

All i need from them is a copy of my bill .

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com