[Resolved]  DHL - Lemuir Logistics Pvt Ltd — Not received Provident Fund

I was working with DHL-Lemuir Logistics pvt Ltd from 13th February till 15th March 2008. My PF number is MH/42873/1974. At the time of leaving the company I have filled the form of transfer but then also it has been observed that the PF is not transferred.

Comments

DHL LEMUIR LOGISTICS PVT LTD — PAN CARD NOT YET RECEIVED

I have submitted the pan application PAN SERVICE CENTRE ECS CONSULTANTS PSA CODE NO.5APD946 on 14November2008
my application ackdg. no[protected]
its overall 24days but not yet received.

DHL LEMUIR LOGISTICS PVT LTD — AC servicing

this is the new Splite AC 3 months old, when we switch on the AC instead of water out of business area its pouring in office area itself

DHL LEMUIR LOGISTICS PVT LTD — PF NOT YET RECEIVED

To
RPFC

Sub- PF NOT YET RECEIVED

I would like to bring to your notice that I had resigned from the above mentioned company in Feb 2011, and submitted all the relevent documents pertaining in claiming my PF My PF number is as follows MH/42873/3416 Plus I have also got the acknowledgement from Kandivali PF office. But my PF is still on received from them.
When I had taken this issue to the company where I had worked they are asking me to get in touch with you.

Please let us know when will I received my hard earned money.

Also I am attaching my acknowledgement copy of PF.

You can reply back on the following email id - sumnesh.[protected]@kuehne-nagel.com

Await your reply.