[Resolved]  DHS INFOSYS PVT LTD — Provident Fund

I have been trying to get my PF but the company with whom i have worked for 3 years is not ready to release my PF, they state that i need to pay half my PF amount the only reason is that i cld not clear the entire notice period i am ready to pay my basic sal but they insist that they wld not release the p[censored]nless i pay half my PF amount. Want your advice for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jude Marcus

Comments

Hey Good,

hru doing?

Yaar, u r earning the salary of top level corporates, business mentor, CEOs if I am not mistaken approximatley 32K and working for a leading/top call centers at Malad in Mumbai. U do one thing. Our director at DHS is very fond of cats. U buy 3 cats. Give one to our director, keep one with you, and give one to me. Then you can give CAT exam and start playing save the kitchen, castle cat, garfield cat lasagna from heaven, infinite cat, lonely cat, black cat. So, don't forget to buy ur pussy cat, u cat.

Bye Good.
10, 000 get second chance at CAT Buzz Up Share
Twitter Delicious Myspace Digg Stumble Upon Facebook Wed, Jan 13 11:55 AM
Mumbai, Jan. 13 - About 10, 000 students have been identified for the second phase of the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be held on January 30 and 31. The exam, which is the entry criterion for the Indian Institutes of Management, went online for the first time in December 2009.

A virus attack led to servers crashing in exam centres across the country, when it was held in December. To accommodate those who could not take the test or had difficulty in the test, a second phase to be held in January. About 2.4 lakh students took the CAT in December.

"We have identified aspirants and are determining convenient centres for all. If there are very few students from a particular region we will fly them to the nearest centre, " said Satish Deodhar, convenor of CAT from IIM-A. Aspirants have already started receiving e-mails from Prometric, the US-based agency conducting the exam. Those having to retake the CAT aren't too happy.

"There was no significant problem in my paper apart from the two questions not being visible, " said Pooja Katira, an engineering graduate. "I have so many other exams to look at and don't want to take the CAT again. But my criterion does not give me the option to ignore the retest. I have mailed them and hopefully they will exempt me."

"It is painful, but it is not that I have to prepare all over again. I have a week's gap between other exams so it should be fine, " said the software professional.

Hindustan Times