[Resolved]  Diksuchi study center (Bangalore open University) — About the negligence of Company's service

Respected Sir/madam,
I have enrolled my name for First year B.A course (Distance Education) to Diksuchi Study Centre, Davangere (for Bangalore open University). I am currently working as SDA in Deputy Commissioner's office(Revenue Dept), Davangere. The Administrative staff of this study centre has not informed me the exam date and also not provided me the text books also. Because of their negligency, I failed to attend my First year Exams. So, I make a humble request to you to kindly take a strict action against this study centre and please help me to atleast recover my fees. Because, I belong to a very poor family.
When, I made an enquiry about this, then the managing head of this centre Mr. Ranganath behaved in very indescent manner with me and also he told me that " I never bother if you make any kind of complaint against me".
Hence, I make request to you again to please take a severe action against him. The office phone number of Diksuchi study centre is[protected] and the manager's cell number is [protected].
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Here myself Cruz vinu I would Like to Tell Something About Davanagere Diksuchi Study Center. It’s really Good Super Institute Which I Have seen in Davanagere I also Got Education there and now I am in abroad I like that management. they are so humble with us. They will Give all the information What we need.. They Know How to treat the Student's . I Really Appreciate There Job

Complaint categoryCategory: Other