[Resolved]  District Rural Development Boards — Huge corruption in Integrated watershed deelopent / NAREGA / Indira Awas

As Integrated watershed developent huge budget was approed eg each village about 30-50 Lac and the work on atual ground eists only 2-3 Lacs. So question is where remaining 27 Lacs gone ?

Since my Village Sarpanch has become 1000 times rich than his before condition i.e. when he was not Sarpanch. Is he getting salary from Govt. ? No. Then what is his source of Income and how he has got all that money and from where ?

Also Roads made under NAREGA is very bad quality and almost huge money is going to Sarpanch pocket and public money is getting waste. I am an Income tax payer of this country but I don't have authority to ask my Village Sarpanch but money paid in Tax was mine. I see money getting waste but I can't do anything. As system is not accountable and corrupt.

This is situation in Bhojakor Village of Phalodi tehsil of Jodhpur district. I think income tax department should look into matter and source vs asset of Sarpanch.

Comments

yes i am 100% favour of your motion.corruption in this project is huge.gov have to do something to prevent this one.otherwise the effect of it on our society.bcz due to this project gov try to give employment, and also want to reduce poverty from india.but due to corruption in this project.it make imbalance in our society.
narega
if you want to take job card.then you have to pay some money insted of you job card.
condition of my village bansdih dist chapra (bihar) post madarpur.
who is taking money.
mukhiya
wader
whole system taking money.the person who provide money is uneducated or fear.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other