[Resolved]  Divine International Bangalore. — Fake Recruitment Agency

Greetings of the day,
Dear all readers…. I request you to stay away from Divine international as it is fake one.
The kind of process what they are saying doesn’t exist for any country at all. I spoke to the lady there in Divine international Bangalore office and enquired about this process. For which she told me that they will send the medical report to Singapore embassy in Singapore..
I wonder how is this possible?? Because how can Singapore embassy will be in Singapore.
More over they are not offering any offer letter nor the hotel they told me doesn’t exists.
So Divine International Bangalore is a clear fake.
PLEASE SPREAD THIS WORDS

Please click the link below for further answers:

Comments

this is iam not Agree. Because i got job through this Consultency only.
dear friends,
divine international in bagalore this is frod recrutment don't send any u r document.
hi,
I got a job offer from divine and they are asking me to pay for the medical and ticket fare to UK. Shall I trust them and go ahead? Did ANYONE get job from them? How successful are they?

I am doubleminded and dont know what to do. When I googled I found lot of fraud info on this company. Is it true?
Sumanta
i had just paid the initial money when i got the news about it being fake i asked them to give back my money but i have not received it yet its been full one month and now nobody picks up the phone when i call up to get my money back.
i dont know about others but i m being cheated.
Dear friends,

i want 2 say that Divine International is a fraud agency so dont sent any o[censored] r documents & money.Because i lost my money.one MR Rajeev kumar is a fraud one.Be care full... i[censored] want any help pls mail me .[protected]@yahoo.co.in
No. because my friend also apply there, that people money also given returen .because iam not agree.
hi friends,
my brother also, has got the job offer as commi 11 position for hotel pinnacle, UK through divine international pvt. ltd only. i paid the medical fees of 4699 rupees and my brother is waiting for medical test. i also dont know whether this is a scam or not. i searched about HOTEL PINNACLE, UK, but i did not get any information. hotel pinnacle is located other than UK only. so i am getting fear about that i may be cheated by them. why naukri.com is allowing thes kind of people to their portal
Even my bf did a same mistake of paying 4.5k. He was trying for position in Green Medows, Singapore. There is NO such hotel present in singapore. Its a big cheat company. I am trying hard to get the money back. I hope I will get it soon. If I will not get it back, I will be needing your help. Please Help me out with the money as I dont want him to loose 4.5k on Devine International.
Thanks guys,
i got call from divine int. pvt. ltd. banglore .
one lady was calling she told me to diposit Rs. 4699
for medical fees & ur selected for uk. i not paid bcoz i think its fake...
this is compleatly a fake company, one lady called me and take my interview over phone and said that she will give me feedback in 24 hrs, next day she mailed me that i am selected for canada, and have to pay 4699 for mredical fee to embassy doctor in mumbai, how is it possible ?

This is surely a fake company, plz ignore mails from them...
dear friends,
this is siva from hyderabad. i was cheated by this fraud divine international ltd, bangalore. i was selected for hotel pinnacle, uk and paid RS.4699 for medical fees. then io came to know that its a fake company. please dont pay any money. they didnt return my money. i searched their office in bangalore, but there is no company like divine in bangalore. they are cheating innocent, poor people by offering job offer. so i a well wisher i am requesting you all not to pay any money.
thanks and regards,
siva v
Hi Iam also selected by DIVINEINTERNATIONAL PVT LTD Banglore for security guard posisition in Singapore hotel galgano.I pay that all fee Madical fee and visa and ticketing amount.They can send me or not plz anybody mail me who know Divineinternational pvt ltd Banglore.
Hi friend my passport also deposit there.plz anybody tell me what tipe of that ajency?
Divin International, setuatated at D/13, Navrajhans, Rokadia Lane, Borivli, Mumbai, and his office phone number is[protected],[protected],
we give him Rs.2, 16, 000 before 1year for the opeaning call center at ahmedabad, kalupur area. he says that we start our call center within 10 days or next week or next months, or next good day like diwali or holi..., but now day we are not able to contact him his email id also not correct. i send him email on [protected]@intldivine.com; but i got bounce back, so i understand that his email is closed, than i try his his website that www.intldivine.com, but every time its open different types and on that site nathing any contact details or addressthan i try on his mobile number is [protected] but i try lots of time but he newer answered.
so finallly i feel i got the fraud from the divine interntional (Jignesh Rathod)
I had also got job offer from this company and they have asked me for medical fees 4699 for visa process, but i know that there is no charges like medical fees for singapore i know it because i am from tourism industry i have worked in visa department. if i am wrong so please help if any one know correct information about this company.
I also got offer from this company so i wan to know is this company is really a fake plzzzzzzzz help me, if you know about it.
Hi all friends it is not fraud before i am aiso think it is fraud and i cancel but this company returned all my fee.Now i feel board why cancel?
Hi friends can somebody guide me about this placement agency.Actuelly i applied for singapore honey bee hotel through and they have been conduct my interview by telephone.After that i got a confermation mail. Now they want medical fees of Rs 4699/.
Can i trust upon them.Because according to my knowledge They should not charge any medical fees untill i got appointment letter.
Their address is:-
Divine International Pvt Ltd.
#3, Second Floor,
VemaReddy Building,
KaduBusanahalli (Post),
Banagalore-560103
Karnataka
Landmark: Near Swagruha Hotel
Office:[protected]
Website: http:// www.divineinternational.co.in

body help me in this matter.
hi, friends, after visiting the site i m also confused. divine international had sent me an offer letter. that i had been selected by hotel honey bee singapore. firstly they had insisted me to pay a sum of rs 4699 .but i didnt made it.but now they are calling me n me that me for Rs38400. for air tickets n vice versa. which is refundable. but the hotel doesnt exists physically in singapore. through sourses. kindly help me out.
Thanks for opening my eyes i would have got trapped with the offer, certainly i will spread the news

Complaint categoryCategory: Other