[Resolved]  Dr.Car Second hand Car purchase — Ownership document of Car not transferred since last 4.3 months

Its' been horrible experience and Mental torture, to purchase a second hand car from "Dr.Car" based out in Hyderabad. I purchased second hand car Alto LXI Reg no AP29R8446 on 16/06/2010, but still waiting for the Document, Its been more than 4 months. After calling so-many times and even personal visit to their office made no difference , they just give some excuse. I m helpless now, shattered completely after paying my hard earned money, Even the receipt given by them has no company stamp and no signature from any employee. Please help me out.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I took Scorpio Mhawk Vehicle Number 3387. From the day i have purchased i had horrible experience, degrading customer service very selfish money minded service.
Even the Technicians speak rudely with the customers. do not inform the problem. Paid 2.42 lakhs as down payment and rest on loan. but did not take the delivery till today 27th Mar 2014. Iam just waiting for one day i will do with mt further course of action. which iam not responsible. I will never recommend anyone to DR CARS. Pity on dr cars eating customers money took commission nicely with call recording. i dont know for what commission. I believe Dr cars are selling Kids toys Cars as they are not taking responsibilities and ownership.

""