[Resolved]  draft with speed post(icai)kanpur — no response of my icai kanpur ca form

sir icaqn sent my form from 26 date of june and i want some information about my form its sent or not
and why okazzzzzz
thakuu very much

Comments

C.A. Firm — No Response

Hello Sir. We want 2 transfer our broadband 2 our new office. And also want a new landline connection. For this i had speak to one of d senior head of TI, he replied tht sme of our executive will speak to you in sme time. Sme body called me bt was unable 2 solve d problem. We r in hurry with all d initial works of our office . This is crating a serious problem in all rest work viz. id printing etc. Plz send any 1 who cn help us . Thanx.
sir i have sent you registration form with draft through speed post. i have not recieve any information about it whether it by you or not . if recieved i want to know that when my study material will be sented to me.
sir i have sent you registration form with draft for I.P.C.C.course through speed post on 24july2009.i have not recieve any information about it whether it by you or not.if recieved i want to know that when my study material will be sented to me.
sir please sent my ipcc study material.because i have lost many time.i willnot prepare for examination without study material.
I have forwarded CPT registration form with demand draft for Rs 3500/- on Jul 09 to ICAI Knapur, nither acknowlegement nor any information received till date regarding acceptance of my application. No any study material received till date for preparation of CPT which will be held in Nov/dec 09. Kindly do the needful please.
1. I have been sent an application for CPT Dec 2009, alongwith SBI, Army area Jodhpur DD No 402398 dated 13 Jul 2009 for amounting Rs 3500/- on 15 Jul 09 to ICAI Knapur, nither acknowlegement nor any information received till date regarding acceptance of my application.

2. Study material has also not yet been received till date. Kindly do the needful please.

With regards

Amit Kumar
83, ZSB
BJS Colony, Jodhpur
Dist - Jodhpur
Rajasthan - 342006
1. I have been sent an application for CPT Dec 2009, alongwith SBI, State bank of indor DD No 617657 dated 24 Jul 2009 for amounting Rs 3500/- on 30Jul 09 to ICAI Knapur del., nither acknowlegement nor any information received till date regarding NO. CRO0326677 acceptance of my application.

With regards
SURESH KUMAR GUPTA
SHING PUR ROAD
"KALA-KUTIR"
SHAHDOL(MP)
dear sir,
i can say taht i can sent all use full document for rejc CPT EXAM BUT THEIR IS NO RESPONCE SO TELL ME WHERE IT IS DEAR. Kindly do the needful please.

FORM OF CPT — ABOUT STUDY MATERIAL

DEAR SIR
MY NAME IS SACHIN SHARMA FROM JABALPUR >MP>INDIA >2680 SARASWATI COLONY DAMOH NAKA .SO DEAR I CAN SAY THAT TO GIVE ME REGISTRATION NO AND MY STUDY MATERIAL AND SIR I CAN SENT EVERY DOCUMENT FOR FACE C.P.T EXAM AND SIR THERE IS NO REPLY FOR THAT I CAN CALL IN COSTUMER CARE BUT THEY COULD NO BE HELP SO DEAR SIR WHAT I DO AT THAT TIME AND SIR MY TELL IS:[protected]&[protected].AND MY BANK IS UNIoN BANK OF INDIA WHICH IS NEAR GOPAL BAGH AND MY DRAFT .E M N D / R IS "586626"[protected].
THEN SR.NO IS 1074736 AMOUNT IS 3500-/DATE OF MAKE THAT IS 01/06/2009
THERE IS ONE MORE NO I DONT NO WHAT IS IT 547361
STUDENT :SACHIN SHARMA S/OF SHIV KUMAR SHARMA S/OF L.P.SHARMA

I CAN SENT COMPLAINT ABOUT 30 TIME BUT THERE IS NO REPLY SO DEAR U PLZ
SO THANK U VERY MUCH
I have completed my ITT training from icai vishwas nagar branch on 4th of july 2009. But i have not got my ITT certificate till now. I am registered from ICAI, Kanpur branch. So please sir send my ITT certificate as soon as possible. I can not submit my examition form because of i have no my ITT certificate number which is compulsory to fill in the examition form. My NRO no. is 0210332.
Respected sir,
I have sent ipcc registration form about 1 month ago but till date i have not received regisration letter or study material .my registration no is CRO0244292. I wanted to know that when would i receive my study material.Please do the needful.
thank you...
31 aug 2009,
sir myself rahul saraswat i have passed cpt exam held this june i have sent all necessary documents & darft of rs. 10000 on 28 july from speed post but i have recieved my reg confermation form phone to the institute but still i do not recieve any reg letter as well my study material it gives me too much difficulties in my study so plz take some quick actions to satisfy my this prob.so that i can continue my reading with my best efforts.
thanking you
reg no.-CRO 0301159
DRAFT NO.-190369 FROM SBI
I am Komal Verma . My registration no. is cro0297095, I have already submitted my IPCC reg. form about a month ago with a draft of Rs. 11000 /- . I want to know when am i expected to recive my study material as more than 1 month of my study time has been wasted .I hope the concerned authorities will mend this problem soon .
Thanking You .
Komal Verma
SIR,
I have been sent my registration form of pcc on 30th ay of december, but untill i have not received my registration letter & i-card. I already received my study material. my registration no. of cpt is NRO0173811. i want to know when am i expected to receive my registration letter & i-card of pcc. i hope the concerned authorities will take steps towards it as soon as possible.

Yours truly
deepti singhal
i want to conform my ipcc reg and reg no till now i havan't receive my reg latter and books
so i want to conform my reg.
sir it is very urgent because i want to start my itt training as soon as possible.
so i humble request to you please inform me about above matter
my contact no is- [protected]

Regarding form submission of CA — I am waiting for my reply till now....

Dear all concerned,

I, Jaspreet Kaur had submitted my form for CA in date of July,25 - 2009.
But still i haven't recieved any confirmation from your side.
kindly reply me soon for further actions to be taken.

Thanks with Regards
Jaspreet Kaur
D/o Sri Sukhvinder Singh
R/o Vill. Nawabganj
Tehsil - Bilaspur
Distt. Rampur (Uttar Pradesh)
Contact No. : 00-91-[protected]
Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

my D.D. no. is 567855
with regards
Gourav Nakhetra
78 lalaram nager (near sent paul school) indore m.p.
contect no. [protected]

please help me
I have forwarded CPT registration form with demand draft for Rs 3500/- on aug 09 to ICAI Knapur, nither acknowlegement nor any information received till date regarding acceptance of my application. No any study material received till date for preparation of CPT which will be held in Nov/dec 09. Kindly do the needful please.

my D.D. no. is 567855
with regards
Gourav Nakhetra
78 lalaram nager (near sent paul school) indore m.p.
contect no. [protected]