[Resolved]  draw result -BHS-11 — Greater noida BHS-11

DEAR OFFICER'S

YOU SHOULD INFORM US WHAT'S GOING ON ABOUT BHS-11 WHY IT'S DELAY WHAT HAPPEN I FEEL VERY BAD. PLEASE IN FORM US IF ANY BODY NO ABOUT DRAW RESULT

S. Murugesan

Comments

KUMAR GHANSHYAM [protected]
Read comments Add a comment
WHY GREATER NOIDA AUTHORITY SHOULD NOT INFORM US WHAT'S GOING ON ABOUT BHS-11 WHY IT'S DELAY WHAT HAPPEN . IF ANY BODY NO ABOUT DRAW RESULT PLEASE INFORM
WHEN WILL BE DRAW OF BHS-11 PLEASE INFORM ANY BODY KNOW THE DATE OF DRAW
I AM TIRED TO TRY BY PHONE NO ANY BODY PICUP MY PHONE.

VERY POOR SERVICE OF GREATER NOIDA AUTHORITY NO BODY ARE SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF GREATE NOIDA AUTHORITY.

SANTOSH
WHAT IS THE RESULT OF BHS-11/38657
Desperately waiting to received the result. It is very tedious that such a period ur result will come out and u know that ur result still on pending. So as soon as possible hang out the result.
The draw should be out by may now its July.Neither a notice or any update had been made by Greater Noida authority on their site since then.waiting for the results desparately hope it will come out soon
Mr. C.E.O
Greater noida authority,
u r responsible person for any activity going on in greater noida authority.U should organize a press conferene to convice the delay in result of BHS - 11 draw.
Otherwise it is a big scam under your foot.
i am waiting for bhs-11 results, and than i. call your office no resposn..
The draw should be out by 24th may now its July.Neither a notice or any update had been made by Noida authority on their site since then.waiting for the results desparately hope it will come out soon.
pls call me. and tell when will drow.
PAWAN
Mr. Chairman & Mr. C.E.O
Greater noida authority,
Otherwise it is a big scam under your foot.

SUNDER LAL
Respected Authortiy

BHS-11 Scheme Result should be published on 24th May itself but for various reasons it's getting delayed which is confirmed by your good office on various visits by us. According to our last visit to the office of the Greater Noida Authority we have been informed that the results are being updated and will publish in a day or two and the same will publish in website on the very next day. But we came to know there is some internal misappropriation like DDA (Latest DDA Scam) Sir we request your goodself that the UP Govt given a big oppurtunity to farmers & us to have a benefit on this schme even in this schme for poor's, some of the authorities and thier agents involves their nose & try to get rid the original beficiaries is shame ful for you & authorities concern. The Govt. should awake and proper action should be taken against them "who ever they may be" .
BHS 11 Draw was supposed to be in May Now July has been started I want to confirm from the authority that when the draw is to be done or should i go to the media for the matter concern
Respected Authority

What happen to the up govt. why don't you display the BHS-11 draw result every body is waiting for the answer please tell us what's going on. why don't your authority officer's pickup the phone? or you can send any responsibile messege to us. you are making fool to poor's people we thing we should go thorugh Media.

no-[protected]
you check the form status on the website of greaternoida.in
I am fully agree with the comments. GNIDA is making money by depsoit our money and there is no official announcement of BHS 11 draw.
dear all bhs 11 draw come on 21-07-09
officer
please you tell me that when you draw the result of BHS-11.
your departement service is very lazy.

Please inform me date & month

Babita Sharma