[Resolved]  Dreams and Vision — Dreams and vision is Fraud company

HI people,
There is company called Dreams N Vision India in Bangalore(Near Ramaya Hospital) The proprietor name is Sayed Sameer.Please be careful with this person, He is #1 cheat, fraud. He just takes money from candidates saying he will get a job in Abroad (UK, Australia, Malaysia etc..) The complain is already registered in his name: however, even police is supporting to him and not taking any legal actions. if you guys find his name or his comany name on Net. Please be careful dont give him single rupee, he has already cheated so many people. Very soon we will give this information to media. At least then police will take sever action against this bugger.

Comments

He is also the person who cheated one of my friend.Really the government has to punish such fraud people in the society. He mentioned earlier in his site that he has banking partner ship with big banks in india and now the site is no more. It has been removed from the internet. He paid some amount to build the site and now once he got his money he removed the site. he will again change the name of the firm and starts cheating people. Dont support him. Before going to any consultancy please do some googling about the frauds of the firm or the proprietor.
Please find the site URL. that is no more in the net. http://dreamsnvisionsindia.com
Guys I am with you to punish this kind of fraud, , , , my one is alos stuck, , , i just want to see him behind bars...
Yes, my friend and me both were take for a ride, by this fraudster, we should teach him a lesson, and also take him to task, we lost huge amount of money coz of this bugger!

AT ANY COST THIS SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS