[Resolved]  DSHC — unsubscribe

dear sir
today I got an sms which states"dear user, your subscription to yahooi zone willbe renew with in 2 days.you will be charged rs 30/.To unsubscribe please click here http;//203.199.114.183/yzu.wml
pleass unsubscribe this and many sms came to me and deduct money evey time.I am afraid to recharge.Don't allow this type of sms, I am not want any unnessesary SMS.Once I recharge 1000 rupees, after only, I received this types of sms every day.please rectify.
with regards,
Christhu Dhas

Comments

DSHC — Mobile phone

dear sir
today I got an sms which states"dear user, yoursubscription to yahooi zone willbe renewedin 2 days.you will be charged rs 30/.To unsubscribe please click here http;//203.199.114.183/yzu.wml sender 58243 message centre =[protected].
when I replied to unsubscribe I got reply invalid end format
please help me to unsubscribe to this and help me my cell no is [protected].
Every month this came and deduct 30 rupees.Last month I recharge 50 rupees, suddenly they took my money from the mobile and another came alredy and said thanks and deduct 10 rupees for some another .I am very afraid to recharge my phone and this month I won't to close my account.
My eye site was not good, Every time so many sms came to my cell phone.and without my knowledge the took my money, Why the Air tel company allow this type of sms and gave the money to them.I will go to another company.
What can I do?I am very much upsect.
thank You.
Christdhas

not login my irctc railway card

My irctc railway card not login on irctc web site i think im lost my yahoo id or password so plz send me my new id or password on my yahoo id mumtaz [protected]@yahoo.com. My Last id is MUMTAZ1987 AND MY LOYALTIY NO IS-[protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Credit Cards