[Resolved]  Dynamic Haulage & Hand Delivery Services — Scam Parcel Delivery

One of my chatmate said he sent a gift parcel to me as gift of this coming valentines Day...we just a chatted only for 1 week that's why Im wondering why he sent me too much gifts for a valentine...oh my God...then I realized when that Carrier Services email me that they detected money inside the parcel and they want me to pay the charges for violation...they want me to scam hah...the carrier and my chatmate was connected to each other...they're scammers! Sending expensive gifts just knowing him only for 1 one as a chatm8?...stop doing these scammers...I am smart than you are...I am not like you!!! The name of the chatter is Mr. Powell Bandick he said he is a football coach/technical advicer in London UK! Go to hell both of you people!

Comments

im the chatmate of powell bandick also the same story ... he said with 9, 000pounds on the gift

for me and engagement ring ... was send and will pay for the shipment ... you are scammers
i am victim just now... i've only found out this just now. i don't know what to do... i've sent them 45, 600 pesos and excluding my transfer fee, 770php and 990 pesos. we've been chatting for almost 3 months now... i've been fooled. what shall i do? he said he will send me a package but it detected to have a money so i must pay for the violation. through mr michael graham and mr marcarthy bartlett or macarthy bartlett. please if anyone can help, contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. i only know he is mr. powell bandick and he is a coach,
same story with the other's heres his number [protected]. from london uk... he said there was a 3000 pounds inside the parcel.
same story, he uses onward delivery services, and dynasty haulage services. he uses fakes transaction paper regarding the delivery services. i knew him, his on the asiandatingmall.com, using powell. powell bandick, of london uk! michael graham of malaysia and macarthy bartlett! beware! he needs to go to hell where he belongs. don't be a victim like...
I have a chatmate name Andrew Carter, I have chatted here for only 2 weeks and he called me twice already here is his number[protected] from 30 Floral Street Covent Garden, London Uk, and he uses Onward Delivery Services too and he will be sending a gift and a money inside amounting to 3000 pounds after I read this column ive known for real that he is fake too coz he said he is a coach too and when his talking his covering there mouth piece. There is no such thing as Onward Delivery Services. Thanks for your column i might be scam too
Just want to verify if by any chance you are affiliated with Onward Delivery Services which has a branch in London as well. This is about a package that was sent out to me according to a person i have only known for sometime and he is based in London. A certain Andrew Carter has sent me according to him a package that has a flower a ring and pictures of him and his family and according to him as well a sum of money amounting to 3000 pounds which was inserted to the parcel and was not declared according to him as well as he doesn't have the time to have the money sent via a money order a he is about to eave to Scotland at that time for training as he is a sports instructor and he is to come to Scotland together with his 3 trainees. Now the story is this, according to him it was shipped last March 25, 2009 at around 3pm the the certain Onward Delivery Services. A day after he sent me an airway bill bearing all of his information and my information on it and any other information about the package. After a couple of hours i got an email from
onward delivery Services informing me that the parcel that was supposed to be delivered here in Manila at my home address was withheld by the checkpoint of Malaysian authorities and is asking me for an amount of 4, 450.98 Malaysian Ringgit or P59, 500 Philippine peso saying that it is a fine and an amount that has to be paid as the person who sent it violated shipping rules and regulations as the money was not declared. According to them the parcel will be released from the authorities if i pay the amount within a 24 hour duration. After a couple of hours again another email was sent this time by Andrew Carter the person who sent me the package saying that he was again able to speak with the delivery diplomat saying that just to settle things i can now just pay P10, 000 Philippine peso and then the parcel will be released and sent to me here in Manila.
Now my point is this if this is a scam then the name of your company may be in a bit of a trouble here as they are using Onward Delivery Services which can be mistaken also as Onward Shipping Services and besides i have tried to look over the web to check the name of this certain parcel delivery company but the name of your company is what i am showing whenever i try to search for them. I hope you can help me clear things out. All i want to know is that are you affiliated with this company or if not if by any chance do you know if this company exists or not. I'm not gonna jump into something that i am not sure of and so i am clearing it out. If there's a need to have me contacted you can send me an email on the email address that i have provided.

Hope you can shed a light to this one, i can give you further details when you respond to my email about it.

Thank you and have a good day!!!

A letter sent to Onward Shipping Services verifying the name of the company!!!

And this is the exact message coming from AKA "Onward Delivery Services"

From: Onward Delivery Services <[protected]@deliveryman.com>
Subject: ORDER NUMBER ODS/WFD/2009 FOR MS. MARILYN .D. BANDOLA
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:04 PM

Dear Ms. Marilyn .D. Bandola,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysia Airport Authority for some reasons which happens to violate the shipping policies.

As the goods were brought on transit at Malaysia Airport Check Point before further destination, the Airport Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain Commissions must be paid as Customs Duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. For the main time all tracking information has been with held, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Department.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. Please, be informed that you are to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges below then we would dispatch your package immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you.

Administrative... RM499.99
Clearance... RM3, 950.99
TOTAL... RM4, 450.98

DELIVERY DESTINATION

NAME: MS. MARILYN .D. BANDOLA
ADDRESS: BLOCK 2 LOT 28 BOUGAINVILLA STREET PEMBO MAKATI CITY PHILIPPINES 1218

NOTE: Kindly confirm the above Name and Address for the effective delivery of your package.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need any further information. We look forward to serving you better.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Ben Edward.
Delivery Diplomat

Onward Delivery Services
Lot 47, Block B, Ground Floor,
Damai Point Commercial Centre,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
E-mail: [protected]@deliveryman.com
Tel: +[protected]

Whoooo!!! Almost but not Quite!!!

Hope this will help others who will be in the same situation, don't be too confident, think first before believing!!!

For some reason they will be able to get your email address, pretend to be this and that even going to the extent of sending you email from time to time and day to day then will call you up as often as they want and all that!!!

Name of the person is according to him Andrew Carter and delivery diplomat is Ben Edward. Delivery diplomat will also call you up saying that you do have to pay the amount in a 24 hour duration if you do want to receive the parcel. By the way they do provide an airway bill coming from Onward Delivery Services which most likely is a hoax.

So better be careful guys, for sure none o[censored]s want to be a victim of this people so think before you believe.
Of course this is a con ring between London, Malasya, Phillippines, Canada etc.tec.The center is Powell Bandick and friends, with such scams as delivering services, mistery shopping, laundry money etc, etc.Using the internet as a modus operandi, Probably the authorities know by now the whereabouts of this scum, meanwhile denunce to Scotland Yard, Mount Police of Canada and the police from Malasya now.
I have been a victim too with this scammer! Mr george elvis my chatmat for two weeks tell me that he will send me gifts. So i was just curious why he will give me gifts for we only knew each other for 2 weeks. Mr george elvis said he was lives in england and he was a businessman who imports electronics and automobile. So he send and email on april 4, 2009 and he said in his message that he have sent me a laptop, i-phone, diamond ring, earrings, necklace and 10, 000 pounds. he attach in his emal letter the document of the delivery, which include the address and name of receiver and the sender. The name of the delivery diplomat is mr. john smith. So on april 6, 2009, mr smith called me saying that there have been problem with the package and he ask me to check my email. In the email in stated there that the package is on hold on the malasia airport because it contains currency which are not declare. In this problem i have to pay for the charges so that the package will be delivery on the philippines within 24 hours. I called my chatmate and he said i have to send for the charges so i can get the package. Good thing my friend have found this site and i have been save from those criminals... I hope this scammer will be put into jail.
Oh my God, God is good to me he leads me on his spirit. I dont know why they can do
it such fools things. I am a victim same as TARA. that is why her comment same as me. Glad I found out earlier.
My friend is one of the victim as above. All the story that this "Powell Bandick" told my girl friend is exactly the same as above. Moreover, he had promise my friend that he goin to marry her next month and he is coming to Malaysia to meet up with my girl friend parent on 15th May 09. They will then register at malaysia and after that, he will bring my girl friend to London for honey moon.
It was so lucky that i found out this here and i have immediately inform my girl friend. No tragedy happen yet.

"MALAYSIA'S GIRL BEWARE OF THIS POWELL BANDICK!!!"

POWELL BANDICK YOU ARE SUCH A ! DONT THINK ASIAN GIRL CAN BE CHEATED SO EASY!!!
I totally disagree about all this rubbish I am seeing here. This is affecting some important people which are real. For me now I am truth and sincere and I work for everything I own today and I have a gf that I really love and willing to meet soon. And I sent her some things which is real also and nobody is going to send her email or call her to pay any money for the things I sent her. But seeing all this rubbish here. She suddenly accuse me of cheating which I was furious and angry about. So you mad women should find husband in your country and stop finding white man to marry. Especially all this phillipines people. I hate them cause they wont marry there own men, always looking for white man. You people also are thiefs and criminals. So stop writing all complaint here and marry in your country, that is the only solution to all this. And stop disturbing other peoples life.
just checking his IP address to see where he's actually from...

I found that he's actually from Malaysia ---- Seri Kembangan

he following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:
IP Address Probable Country Additional Info
60.48.171.2 Malaysia (Seri Kembangan)* Whois Google DNSStuf[censored]rgentmessage.org
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

Here is the text you submitted, with the IP addresses highlighted:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==
X-Message-InfJGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+ Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegLegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from blu0-omc4-s21.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.160]) by bay0-imc1-s29.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:11:10 -0700
Received: from BLU121-W45 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s21.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:10:37 -0700
Message-ID:
Return-Path: [protected]@hotmail.com
Content-Typmultipart/ alternative;boundary='_1c17458b-f388-452d-b5c8-dc7dc7da50161ba_'
X-Originating-IP: [60.48.171.2]
From: frank coles

No wonder his accent is so WEIRD..
He might be someone from nigeria...

See what he said?!!! so racial...
I'm so grateful to God as given me the guts to surf the internet about this Onward Delivery Services. Actually, I'm now in the middle of receiving calls from Mr David Owen who claimed as the Delivery Diplomat of the parcel sent by a person who claimed as Mr Nleson Cena. We chatted for about two weeks and same as other victims that he promised to send gift contain laptoP, webcam, iphone, digital camera, jewelleries, clothes and etc.He was a really nice spoken man and could give words which can melt women's hearts. Now, I'm thinking that he is searching for another victim as he's always online because he's always in my Yahoo Messenger and even now he's online. I hope that whoever, face this situation to ignore the man immediately. Now, the onward delivery services always calls me to get my RM5000 for the clearance money but I just ignore it all the time. He said that he'll come to meet me at my house if I refuse to give him the money. I just dont want to be one of his victims and RM5000 is a lot of money. I just cant imagine there are people could play with words and without any sympathy trap you for their pleasure. What a cruel people they are. By the way the address is the same as the claim above 30, Floral Street, Convent Garden, London. He claimed that he's also a rich businessman who has three establish companies in England, Scotland and Poland. But to tell the truth, his ascent is different from an English man and sometimes weird. His grammar and spelling are really out of way that made me feel very curious. Please be alert and ignore of all the nice words and promises. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.
I am one of this kind of victim.

Italian guy living in London said that he is a fashion designer. We exchanged emails more than for 2 months. The stories are the similar of yours.

The man's name : Ken Bill ph:[protected]
The malaysian man: Musa Ferdinard[protected]
He asked me to send money US $ 1250 to his western Union.
I lost it.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
The shipping company home page: http://www.expresslogistics.wglobline.com/
Look at this letter
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELVERING

THE DELIVERING AGENT MUSA FERDINARD

GOOD DAY MADAM.

DEAR COSTUMER... Sihn Zeong Mora.

MY NAME IS MR. MUSA FERDINARD THE DELIVERING AGENT FROM EXPRESSLOGISTICS.WGLOBALLINE. I ARRIVED TODAY MORNING HERE IN OUR ASIAN BRANCH MALAYSIA FOR THE CLEARANCE OF YOUR GOODS BEFORE IT WILL BE ABLE TO SEND TO YOUR DESTINATION KOREA.

I CALL YOU THIS MORNING TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE DELIVERING STATUS OF YOUR GOODS AND PLEASE LONG ON TO OUR VIA WBSITE www.{expresslogistics.wglobline.com} TO VIEW YOU SHIPMENT STATUS, RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ADVISE TO PAY FOR THE CLEARANCE FEE HERE IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US CLEAR YOUR GOODS HERE IN CARGO OFFICE MALAYSIA BEFORE DELIVERING TO YOUR DESTINATION KOREA.

I HOPE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CLEARANCE FEE OF 1250 US DOLLAR WHICH IS ABOUT 4200 MALAYSIA MONEY, RECIEVE IN MALAYSIA RIMGGET, NOTE THAT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR CLEARANCE FEE HERE IN MALAYSIA, WE WILL PROCESS YOUR GOODS IMMEDIATELY AND DELIVER TO YOU.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE FEE IMMEDIATELY TO OUR ACCOUNT SECRETARY HERE IN MALAYSIA, HE WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU CONFIRM TO US YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT OR YOU CAN SEND IS THRU WESTERN UNION USEING MY NAME MUSA FERDINARD FOR EASY RECIEVER.{+[protected] }MY MOBILE

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT BANK TO BANK TRANSFER TAKES 3 TO 4 DAYS TO CLEAR SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO ENABLE US RECEIVE THE CLEARANCE FEE IMMEDIATELY AND START WORKING ON YOUR BEHAVE AND DELIVERED TO YOU TODAY.

BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION:-

ACCOUNT NAME: SITI DZALEHA BT TALIB

ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]

BANK NAME: CIMB BANK MALAYSIA

SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL

HERE IS THE BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION BUT MADAM I WILL ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO RECEIVE.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION

NAME: MUSA FERDINARD

COUNTRY ADDRESS: NO. 5 FLOOR, WISMA YAP KA, 480 BATU 3, JALAN IPOH 51200 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

WITH THIS WESTERN UNION INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE. WE CAN RECEIVE THE CLEARANCE FEE IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

I WILL CALL YOU RIGHT NOW TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY EMAIL.

MR. MUSA FERDINARD

I’M HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

After this kind of scam happened he asked another money of 8700 dollars.
I went to police then.
Oh my god, i GOING to become one of victim now after chatted a man from UK London at Tagged, he told he is an engineer and worked at england and scotland - Philip Tehie [protected], the address totally same, keep telling me he will come to Malaysia visit me after his contract end soon. Then few chatted and told me sent me LAPTOP, CAMERA, PERFUME and CASH inside the parcel OHH MY GOD totally same with your... DAMN I called him and ask why he sent those items which I got to pay tax, he given me excuse he need to rush to scotland will call me damn... He remind me must print out the consignment note for proof im the receiver when they send the goods.
He did said when he holiday Malaysia, he will like to stay at 5 stars hotels only damn stupid me believed him. FUNNY FUNNNY, he keep tell me he cant get my mobile number at England, BELIEVED him again!!!
Thanks u guys all. I must find the way to stop them cheat Malaysian guys and girls...
I am a victim of this people I chat a name Jimmy Mark a Canadian civil engineer based in Scotland, He owned a contract business.I supposed only aliases.He send a luggage containing family item. then Musa ferdinard ring and demand a money for the custom clearance and then I emailed Barclay anderson a supervisor of Mr Jimmy Mark. I totally a victim of this people. Then Jimmy Mark flown to Malaysia to pick up his luggage, then he was arrested by the police coz of money found on his luggage.And demand money to help him out from the Police. Then when his out from the Police he was pretty sick. and then rush by ambulance coz he had a Inflame appendecites to explode to his bloody stomach.I was so innocent to believe in this story. Then Dr Lee who operated Jimmy Mark talking to me on the phone saying his everything okey for him.Then Jimmy Mark demand a money to help him out to pay his hospital bill because his Master card and Gold card is frozen. I was so b elieve this bloody .And Musa ferdinard said he deposited a money in my bank account amount US #62, 000.00 + pounds 35, 000.00.Luckily I used the empty bank account..until now theres no money at all.GOD know I lost all my savings I was totally ignorant in this situation.This is the first time happen in my life.I just about to flown to Malaysia to pick up Jimmy Mark to take here inNZ...But he advised me to cancelled my flight over to see him. I wish I went so they will be basted what they done to the innocent people.Jimmy Mark num ber [protected] . I hate this people. I have a strong evidence that I keep. thru to the name of Musa ferdinard thru the western Union;
I am the victim of the people name CHRIS JONES .We chat for more than 4 months.He said to me that he is a solidier from UK that has asignment in Iraq.He told me that he sent me a parcel with many valueables things with many insert on that parcel. His reason he cant sent that money trought Western Union becouse it not allow to to send from the war country. He he sent me some valueables things for the reasons of security. He told me to keep all his money and his belongings before he visit me on his leave.
Then he used EXPRESS LOGISTIC COURIER to sent that parcel.They asked me to track that parcel on their web : www.express.wglobline.com As the parcel arrived in Jakarta Airport Cargo the manager of that courier Name ANDERSON NOLAN call me then asked me to pay many charge from Indonesia Custom becouse of the that money insertion.At the first I did not trust this parcel but they always threaten me that the custom will take some action with police to jail me becouse I am involved in Money Laundry Activity.
They asked me to transfer some charge to their agent in Indonesia with account name : CELIN MARCELIN with acount no : BCA[protected] .
After paid some money, the parcel could not be released from Custom Desk and they told me that the parcel have to send back to the sender to avoid another charge .Then I asked to their agent some receipt of my payment to Custom but they did not respond me till now.
So ladies ...Pls be aware to scaming parcel...pls be aware with this web : WWW.EXPRESS.WGLOBLINE.COM...or WWW.EXPRESSLOGISTICS.WGLOBLINE.COM both of this web has the same home page...
The Courier Adddress in UK is : 7 West End Avenue
Gatley, Cheadle, Chesire
SK 8 4 DR UK
I thought they are the group of scamer specialized in Fraudulent Parcel Delivery same with Onward Delivery Servise

PLS BE AWARE ...
I am going to Scotland to trackdodwn this and going to squezz his testicle if im meet them in person but the trouble they are all aliases so we are not believe this bloody anymore...They go to hell...devil they are
Thanks for choosing me for this lottery.Here is my complete biodata required for this particular form.
Name: Waseem Javed.
Address:E-136 Fateh abad lahore cantt near railway gate sher pao brigde.
Nationality:Pakistani.
Ref. No: BRLFGP2541206/09.
Amount:520, 000.00
Country:Pakistan.
- Show quoted text -

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 2:35 PM, BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY <[protected]@bnl.co.uk> wrote:

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY6/49,
P O Box 1010, 3b Olympic Way,
Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool, L30 1RD.

FINAL NOTIFICATION!!
We are notifying you on our Draw held on 1/011/09, where your Email emerged
one of the Two lucky winners who won the first prize of a total

sum of 520, 000.00 GBP, from a total payout prize pool of 8, 075, 997.00 in our
Online Lottery Draw. Your e-mail was attached to Ticket No:

[protected], Serial No: 2113-05, Lucky No:[protected], Bonus No:
47, Ref. No: BRLFGP2541206/09.

You have been selected for a cash prize of 520, 000.00 (Five Hundred and
Twenty Thousand Pounds Sterling). The selection process was carried

out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess)
from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from which

you were selected. So your email is your online automatic ticket that
qualified you for this draw.

The BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY is approved by the British Gaming Board. To
begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the payment

courier company for more information as regards procedures to claim your
prize.

You are to contact the Dynamic Parcel Delivery Company for payment with
details below:
Courier Name: Dynamic Parcel Delivery Company
Email: [protected]@national-champs.com
Tel: +[protected], +[protected].

You are advice to confirm your winning with a telephone call to the office of
Mr. David Moore the manager of Dynamic Parcel Delivery Company.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM:
(7) SEX:
(8) REF. NUMBER:
(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON:
(10) COUNTRY:

*Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the
public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim

by Winner.

Note: You are advice to contact ([protected]@national-champs.com) with
your payment processing form for claims of your winning cheque.

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Mayer (Mrs.).
Lottery Controller General.
BNL 6/49.
Dear Mr David Owen
I'm Amri from penang, I want to know satatus my parkage?
Until now dont have infromation..!
What can I do do for this problem!!!
This issue problem from u want to send delivery to Penang..

Amri bin Osman,