[Resolved]  e-cargoworld.com — Parcel on hold at Malaysia

when the parcel arrived at Malaysia, they said thru email that I have to pay 480.00 USD for money detected inside parcel with laptop ,play station..in which i have to pay penalty of 45.00 USD per day from deadline of Oct 27,2009..I have paid already 525.00 USD last Oct 28,2009 ..now they had an email stating I have to get CAML and pay another fee..? what is this? these are the gift of my fiancee to my son and me...how come the Malaysian govt doesnt act on this...is this true? I am a solo parent and just loaned the amount to a lending company for this..

Comments

My fiance sent me a parcel with gold, diamond and some of pound sterling cash inside. He said the cash is 18, 000 GBP, Ecargo sent me notice that I will have to pay for custom fee 3520 malay ringgits. it is a lot money for me. And I cannot afford to pay that fee. Can my fiance do that for me. Can the malaysian custom hold that parcel and currency until my fience solve the problem? Will my fience or me get that money after the fee has been paid? And how long the parcel will be held?
I am from NZ and was also approached by a man on a website as a pen friend offering to send me a parcel from UK, got through for my Charitable trust I was sent amn email
London cleared, it arrived Maylasia on hold as the parcel had currency in the parcel along with the laptop, nokia phone, a large amount of british sterling pounds in it.E Cargo said
So if I send over a large amount o[censored]S dollars then my parcel would be cleared and on it s way to nz
I told the person who sent the parcel what happend and he said I have to pay it, I said I cant so on my invoice it is still on hold and as it dosent exist, dont send you hard earned money to these people as it is a scam and a cunning one eh. be aware of bearers of gifts like these from UK and overseas.
lucky I never sent the money eh, dont you either.