[Resolved]  EAST — Degree certificate problem and BPUT university

Hello Sir,

Its regarding my degree certificate which i need urgently as i am going abroad. I have completed my B.Tech in C.S in the college Eastern Academy of Science and Technology(EAST) under the university Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT),Orissa I am 2009 pass out and my Convocation Date was on 24th October 2009.As per the rule i collected the no objection certificate form my college and all the required documents which are required to get my degree certificate. I went to the BPUT office after making a call and getting an assurance of getting the same. It was on 7 of Nov 2009 and is well ahead from the convocation date. After that i have repeatedly went to the office with the hope of getting the certificate but came with no result.And specially the behavior of the staffs are really unfortunate. Specially the chief examination director Mr Kabi Satpathy's behavior is really shameful. With such a respected post if the person misbehaves a student it is shameful.

Request you to educate those staffs to cooperate with the students and create a friendly environment with the students and provide proper information.

Yours sincerely

Priti

Comments

biju patnaik university of technology,orissa — regarding my result

i was a student of jitm college,paralakhemundi bearing regd.no. [protected]. i had a backlog of rdbms lab in 4th sem, which i cleared in 6th sem securing A grade.but still it is displaying F grage in that paper. i met several times before corresponding authorities. but nothing happened till now. now i am persuing m.tech in NIT durgapur and i have to submit my migration before 31 sept..
how can i solve this problem. i am very much fed up now.
what to xpect from a versity where students write the university laws. where there is no name of administration at both college anduniversity level?I too had suffered from my own versity bput.i am also from 2009 batch from ceb.