[Resolved]  Eccentric Healthcare — Fake address+fraud+fake phone no's

Complaint on Esscentric Healthcare
I Vijay V taken an Esscentric Healthcare membership by paying Rs.2000/- It consist of 30 vouchers of various health related checkups.+

Mr.Waseem, Sales Officer came to my place to brief about the services & I paid the amount through my credit card on 8th December 2008.

from that day I didn't get any coupons and any calls from this company.

Even i went to their office address posted on net, below address is fake and phone no's also fake. I lost the Waseem phone number also.

What i have is credit card statement on which Esscentric health care Bangalore is printed

This is Fake address

Tel : +[protected]
Cell : +[protected]
+[protected]
Email : [protected]@esscentric.co.in

Please advise me & do the needful at the earliest.

Comments

Eccentric Healthcare — Complaint on Eccentric Healthcare

I S.Vijaykumar taken an Esscentric Healthcare membership by paying Rs.2000/- it’s same like an Aratha Wellness Options. It consist of 30 vouchers of various health related checkups. My Membership Card number is 00132 valid from 27.11.2008 to 27.11.2009.

Mr.Syed Tanveer Ahmed, Sales Officer came to my place to brief about the services & I paid the amount through my credit card on 27th November 2008. With repeated follow-up with him, I got membership card after one month.

From last month, I am trying to contact them to fix appointment for general health check up & dental related issue for my family member, but the number they given is voucher book & in website (http://esscentric.co.in/aboutus.html ) are out of services (all 3 numbers). I have not used any of the vouchers. I don’t want them to use, please help me in what way I can give compliant on them & get my money back with some compensation for deceitful me.

I have tried many times to contact Mr.Abdul owner of the company on his mobile number [protected]. But he doesn’t respond to my call.

Please advise me & do the needful at the earliest.
Esscentric Healthcare

Fake address+fraud+fake phone no's
Complaint on Esscentric Healthcare
I Prabhakaran taken an Esscentric Healthcare membership by paying Rs.2000/- It consist of 30 vouchers of various health related checkups.+

Mr.Waseem, Sales Officer came to my place to brief about the services & I paid the amount through my Cheque on 21 th December 2008.

from that day I didn't get any coupons and any calls from this company.Then one Day they Posted It consist of 30 vouchers of various health related checkups.+

What i have is Cheque statement on which Esscentric health care Bangalore is debited form HDFC BANK.

This is Fake address