[Resolved]  Editor, Gunah Ke Nishan News Paper — RPF jawan ,Rai theft bag & TTE misbahave

Respected sir/madam,
on 10/3/09 ,I was travelling in 2 T AC ,Darbhanga- pawan express 1066, Rpf Jawan Rai, of Sonpur Division & his 3 friend forcefully entered in our A1 coach .They drunk alcohol in train.afer few minutes they started abusing the to passanger.All other train staff run away to see Rai activity .Rai threw my 1 shoes out side of train. They forcefully took my bag & try to hit me.I kept 15000( Rs-Fifteen thousand) in my bag .RPF Jawan Rai left our coach at sonpur railway stn. with my bag.I requested TTE to catch him but he did not do anything for me.I demand complain book but tte did not give me book.TTE leave our coach.I registered complain with other division TTE.
when I reached to Mumbai ,I gave written complain & cd casstte ( other Railway staff Statemant) to G.M.Central Railway, Chief Security Commissioner at c.s.t .
After few day I got a letter Dated 23 march 2009 ,letter no CRX/CB/GC-24/2008 from Chief security Commissioner .A letter shows that my letter was forworded to Chief Security Commisssioner East Central Railway ,Hajipur.
today is 29 november 2009,no action taken against Rai & his friends by Chief Security Commissioner.This incident shows that Railway officers are not taking passanger complain seriously.
Respected Sir,Madam ,please help me by taking strong action against RPF jawan Rai & his friends. please help me to get my money Back .A waiting your's favourable reply.
thanking u,