[Resolved]  Elcon Electronics — False intimations

I have received a similar letter from Elcon Electronics intimating a prize which i ahve won - "hero Honda Passion - Also asking me to pay 1100 rs in advance. I am surprised to see that may address on the inland letter is written in my own handwriting. there is no contact details of teh company personnels. Who are these guys and how do they dare to cheat people like this.
What can be done of such letters? where do they get consumers address from ?

Comments

Elcon Electronics — taken for a ride !!!

A similar letter was recieved by me in the month of april stating that i was the lucky winner of a 'hero honda passion plus' bike that would be delivered at my address within 15 days of recieving a DD of Rs.1100 in the favour of their company elcon electronics.i did the needful and its been almost 7 months and there is no trace of the bike! Its absolutely shameful that this company is resorting to such tactics to make money by putting the consumer at the losing end.And after having seen the same complaint by so many other people im sure elcon electronics has found a very unique way of duping people and vanishing with all the money.Its about time we fight for our rights and fight against such elements of the society.
i have received a letter from elcon electronics prize hero honda motorcycle and i have send 1100rs dd company no response for me.
What can be done of such letters? where do they get consumers address from ?

Naveen Gupta