[Resolved]  elevator — Delay of elevator erection work. No.KEI/0013/200706/056

#523, 2nd Floor, 24th main Road,
HSR layout,
Bangalore-5600102.
Ph:[protected],[protected]

This is informing you to the above subject about the delay of elevator erection work. It’s been Eight months after the material supplied. But the work has not been completed still now. Now they are complaining about missing of some material as on the day the materials delivery to my building we have given a separate store room to store the materials and the store room is been locked by them selves and key is with them and they come once in a fortnight and do the work, some of there workers its self might have taken the material from here, last one month no body as turned up. Mr.Ulaganathan engineer-installation in charge person mobile is switch off, we have also email sent to Mr. Mohan K Upadya (Asst .Manager sales) Email id-mohankupadya.[protected]@kone.com Dated 29.11.2008 and 03.01.2009. There is no response, we have also fax the same letter to the regd. Office in Chennai Faxno. +[protected] on the same dates there is no response with the all information given to the company we are not able to trace these people the work is not completed yet, I am in deep trouble as tenants are not paying the rent. I have paid to Kone Company 90% of the payment.

I am complaining to you sir with request to do need full thing to me as early as possible with oblige.

Mr.Ulaganathan Mobile No.[protected]
Phno[protected]/70/71

Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,

(SriVani)

Comments

M/s. Kone Elevators,
India,
Delhi.

D/Sir,
We are having 6No lifts of KONE make in IRCONs Co Office building at C-4, Distt Center Saket, ND-17. One number Lift is defectife from many days.

Fan in defcetive, Control panel not working. Kindly repair it urgently.

(Y.R.Yadav)
Manager(Elect) [protected]

IRCON INTERNATIONAL LTD
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
I have taken over your 01 lift on 16th feb job no.53168, from that day lift was put in rest position because project is going on.Today I required that lift that time could not worked, then I lodged the complained on customer care.The engg came at site and without doing anything he came with report that sign that report.I told him first of all attend the complain and resolve the issue than only come to me.After some time a call from your installation engg.Mr.Peeyush Pathak saying that lift will go in break down, than I asked him how many days he replied that may extend to one year.We have orderd 06 nos. elevators to your company .Just instruct your engg and worker regarding their behavior, to be corrected & resolve our problem without any delay.
YOU JUST TAKE ON CHARGE.