[Resolved]  Embedded — enquiry about Embedded

I am the student of ISM, were i had done my course in Embedded Systems, recently i had seen a blog something negatively written on ISM, I am feeling very irritated by seeing that, i feel ISM is a good institute comparatively becoz i had joined some other institute for the same Embedded and was not satisfied with the training as well as placements, i was into depression, later one of my friend suggested me that ISM is very good institute for Training and placements i joined there was satisfied and got placed in a very good company "SORTORIUS" .

I would like to tell you one thing that ISM is the best training Institute for me, its a turning point in my life for my career.

Comments

I agree with you Mr.Rathan, becoz all training institutes are not same, i had also joined C, C++, another training institute(don't want to mention the name) they also were only teaching us the session through Audio Session, we were fine with it but not even a day we had anybody coming and teaching with live sessions there i had a impression that all the institutes are they same, but when i joined ISM really i came out of that feeling we had fantastic faculties to teach us no doubt in training its really very good, people who are willing to do Embedded join ISM...
Mr Rathan, i dont agree with you because, in your previous blog on the name of "engineering student", you wrote i am final year student and some think like this below

"Hey guys!!! ISM is a very good training institutes in Bangalore, ISM is the No 1 training institutes according to me, i learnt many things in ISM while doing my course, i did my Engineering project also there which was very good, I feel very happy that while doing my Embedded Course i got selected in campus interview for Wipro, but my joining date has got postponed, i need to accept it all this is becoz of recession, guys!!! i just want to tell you, if anyone who is planning to do course in Embedded, ISM is the best training institute."

ok now you are telling that i got in "SORTORIUS"...
I will laugh at this because i seen about this institute in newspapers and national news channels
God will be seeing everything...!
i will not agree with you Shruthi, because you are only the rathan, Shruthi and engineering student.

God will be observing everything...!

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes