[Resolved]  Employee Pension Scheme — EPS refund pending for last 5 yrs

I had submitted form 10C through my company (HP) to the RPFC office in Bangalore. My PF account number is KN/WF/35802/496.

Comments

I have joined in aCompany called Brooke Bond India ltd in Coimbatore having Ho in west bengal .
with EPF Number wb/5088/4349. subsequently transferred to Bangalore and from Bangalore to Mumbai.

The Karnataka Number KN/BN 11692/177 w .e.f 1.4.2004

i am eager to know will my pension getss automatically actiavated ...

I need sum info on formalities..

I was working with Hewlett Packard, Bangalore almost two years ago. I had submitted form 10C through my company (HP) to the RPFC office in Bangalore. My PF account number is KN/BN/25002/005550.

Form 10C was submitted on 30th September 2008, and I was told the amount will be credited to my account within 2 Months.Its almost a year now but havent received any reply from RPFC.

Please look into the issue treating this as priority and let me know the status.

Smitha Nair

Employee Pension Scheme — Yet to receive my EPF amount

This is to state that i haven't received my EPS amount even after my previous employer submitting the EPS Acknolwedgement copy to the PF Thane Office alomost 2 months back (i.e. Feb 2010). My EPs A/C Number is NH/424/51409.
This is to state that i haven't received my EPS amount even after my previous employer submitting the EPS Acknolwedgement copy to the PF Thane Office alomost 2 months back ...E-mail ID...ravi.[protected]@gmail.com
I haven't received my EPS amount even after my Regisned. Dtd..20.03.2011
plese Sir let me know about my EPS.. plese tell me when will i get my Amount...

Thanks n Regards