[Resolved]  Employees Pension Scheme — Tranfer the amount from old to new pension account

Dear Sir,
I applied to transfer the amount deposited in my old account JH / 5152 / 226 at Ranchi, Jharkhand to my new account MH / 8758 - B / 1433 at Aurangabad, Maharashtra through from 13-A(revised), on 27th February,2009.

This is yet pending and the amount is not transfered yet. Both P.F office is saying that they have done their work and they don't know why and at who's end the matter is pending.

Kindly, help me in this matter.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


give me your suggestion what is my benifit

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Employees Pension Scheme
    File a Complaint