[Resolved]  EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India — Parcel not delivered

i want to register my complaint regarding that i have send an envelop to my parents(Palghar,Mumbai) from Amravati(maharastra).
my speed post no: EM[protected]n.
on 23/11/07 .and it not been receveid by my parents.it has almost become 15 days till today.

i kindy requst you to deliever my speed post as early as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:34:03
Complaint comments  43 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hi All,

I really disappointed with EMS services.
They do not work and even doesnt talk when called over helpdesk. From past 2 days I am calling over their helpdesk ( Mumbai ,[protected] ,[protected].

For Booking every time I got free line and some pick up the phone but for enquiry no one is there to handle issues.

The Phone wasnt engagge , its ringing, starange I cant expect such behaviour from a professional corrier service.

I am expecting a corrier from RM ( reliance money) which has been dispatched on 2edJan 2008 and It didnt reached yet on 28 jan 2008.

AWB Number is : em[protected]in.

If they treat their customer in such way I will request every one whom I know , must not to use EMS.
Found this address for EMS deliveries.. hope it can help

E.M.S. Speedpost

(G.P.O. Building)
Mumbai G.P.O.,
Mumbai - 400001
Phone:[protected]
I dont know how this ems is even surviving in such a competent world... they really are typical babus... I just called their helpdesk... after 13 calls my phone was picked up... after receiving the phone the receiver's attitude was such as if she is doing the greatest favour of her life talking with me... The justification given to me of not receiving the phone no.[protected] was that phone is dead!!! Wow!!! and reason of not attending the phone no.[protected] was that even if its busy it gives caller a ringing tone... that was pity... as a couple of times also heard the message phone is busy, kindly dial after some time... how smart are their phones... some times they keep on buzzing even if they are busy n when their mood is good they inform u so that u cant keep calling... Moreover... i was just told ur querry no is this n call afterwards... phone goes down... ATTITUDE MANNN!!! Bye God...
Why indiatimes n other e-shops use their options at all... there are much better services present...
hello;
My name is meenakshi i had send a registered parcel to mumbai on 10th jan the parcel is not yet delivered. the tracking number is rpb5382
i want to register my complaint regarding that i have not received my parcel (from Noida) To Mumbai maharastra)
my speed post POD no: EU[protected]IN
on 11/05/09 .and it not been receveid .i kindy requst you to Send my speed post as early as possible
want to register my complaint regarding that i have not received my parcel (from saudi to orissa)

Tracking no-EQ[protected]SA

on 30.07.09 and not been received.

So please check asap whaer is my latter.

azeem
I have made a urgent registered post from the UAE paying a heavy fees for the documents to be delivered. was promised that the doc will be delivered within 4 days, its now 9 days and the envelope insteade of being delivered to recipient is still lying at the post office.
below is the details of the history of the delivery status as on Aug. 13, 2009

05/08/2009 19:49 - Local Dispatch Regular
Dispatch No. 1161
Origin DUBAI CPO Destination DUBAI Sorting Center
05/08/2009 15:37 - Parcel Posted

Can the EMS post head master read the mail and take the initiative of sending the doc to my mailing address at Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

Vinod Bangera
plz found my parcel no.EE[protected]IN
DEAR SIR
GOOD MORNING,

PLS NOTE OUR COUNTER OFFICE FROM COLLINGWOOD POST OFFICE, AUSTRALIA
EMS# EE[protected]AU & EE[protected]AU, AS PER TRACKING REPORT THE SHPT IS STILL UNDER CLEARANCE AT CHENNAI (ETA CHENNAI - 03.08.09), CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHY THE COURIER IS NOT CLEAR & DELIVERED TO C'NEE (AROMA CRAFT - CHENNAI)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL, WAITIND FOR POSITIVE URGENT REPLY

ABDUL MAZID
AVIAN LOGISTICS SYSTEMS (I) PVT. LTD.
TEL:[protected] FAX: 28477474
MOB: 0091 [protected]
EMAIL:[protected]@avianlogistics.com
[protected]@avianlogistics.com
INDIAN POST AND EMS IS JUST NOTHINT ELSE AND THE PEOPLES WHO WORKING IN IT ARE MOST LAZY AND KAAMCHOR, CARELESS, JUST KICK ON THEIR .
Please inform me about my Parcel No EM[protected]IN. My Mobile [protected]

Please call me
We didn't received a parcel that has been couriered on 25/9/09 from Inida/Mumbai.
the receipt barcode on the paper is: EM[protected] IN .
How should we trace the parcel?
hi, all
why shud we fear, we must go through legally, then only it will be disolved, unless this type of incidents will increase rapidly
Hello sir,
I sent parcel via USPS on 14 OCT 2009, it reached Mumbai parcels on 19th 2009 and till today it is sitting in the same. the track number is EH[protected]U S. I request pls take necessary action to clear as soon as possible, since it contains an important medicine.

shyam
Multi time i am facing this problem and i dont have any other option as all indian customs rules say that they need only Post or couier both incoimg and outgoing through speed post. I request pls dont spoile the name of all india department (goverment undertaking) pls improve and stop expanding bride systems.
i want to register my complaint regarding
my speed post no: EE[protected]CN

i kindy requst you to deliever my speed post as early as possible

phones — ems parcel not received till now

Dear sir
I am waiting for a parcel which should come from china it was posted on 21/1/2010.

when i track the item on the internet it show's like this

departure from outward office of exchange
location :GUANGZHOU and it is updated till 4/2/2010 after that no information

please help me

contact details
shiva
[protected]@gmail.com
I could not received letter sent by speed post on date 15/02/2010, from At. Post. Warud, Distt. Amravati, Maharashtra. to Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045 till today (date 23/02/2010)
SP No. EM[protected] IN.
please do appropriate detailing at your end.
Vinod D Deotale
dear sir i send my E.M.S.PARCEL FROM SAUDI ARABIA(alkhobar to mumbai on 20 feb 2010) but unfurtunately the receive has not receive uptil now, i track the e.m.s shipment through this tracing number# EH[protected]SA. it showing report that the parcel is arrive on mumbai office on 24th of feb after that no report the receiver visited many time in bandra e.m.s.post but they said uptil now they did not recive any parcel in e.m.s.post office in bandra.pls personaly request to your department that try to find out the parhcel situation and inform the receiver, MRS.SHAHIDA MUSTAQUE SHAIKH.on this cell#[protected] urgently.i apprciated your request.thank's.FROM SAUDI ARABIA AL KHOBAR

I could not received ATM Card sent by speed post on date 27/02/2010, from UTI Bank to H. No. 84, Smith Nagar, Near Mohanpur, Prem Nagar, Dehradun till today (date 10/03/2010).

SP No. EQ[protected] IN.