[Resolved]  Epf India.com Claim Not Received — epf india claim

myself sunil singh rawat epf no-DL/19238/6382,Receipt no[protected]form19,[protected]form 10c claim has not been received till date kindly clear my claim as soon as posible.
sunil singh rawat

Comments

DL/11028/7119 Application[protected] dated-16.06.09
This to inform you the undersigned had sent FORM No.19 along with
above referred application to your office for senction of pensionn of
my daughter Late Meenakshi Mittal, Who was a employee of M?S Moser
Bear India Pvt Ltd Noida, Since then nothing has been heard frim your
office in this regard.
I request you please take n/a in the matter

Yours Faithfully
My self Jayasree epf No. MH/48316/283 claim has not been received till date kindly clear my claim as soon as posible. ( claim submitted dt. at our office 21.9.09 )

S. Jayasree
RESPECTED SIR,
MYSELF IS A EX-EMPLOYEE OF INDIA INFOLINE LTD.MY EPF FORM 10-C HAS SUBMITTED FROM MALAD(KANDIVALI), MAHARASHTRA OFFICE AS SAID BY THEM.MY EPF NO. IS NH 44546/10328.ITS SHOWN AS A CLAIM NOT RECEIVED YET ON THE WEB SITE.KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE THIS CLAIM IN CONSIDERATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKING YOU AND OBLIGE
YOURS FAITHFULLY

HIRENKUMAR KHALASI
NADIAD-GUJARAT
My self Jayasree epf No. DL/12440/12932 claim has not been received till date kindly clear my claim as soon as posible. ( claim submitted dt. at our office 15.05.2009)
Respected Sir/Madam, my pf no. kn/46294/3097. the details has already been submitted to PF office on 25/02/2009 but still i have not received my claim amount. I kindly request to process the needful at the earliest. Thanking you
Myself Rajeshwar Reddy epf no-hr/ggn/10693/011515, i am worked bharti airtel ltd form19-form 10c claim, i have sent last july but till date i have not recived amount till date kindly clear my claim as soon as posible.

Rajeshwar reddy
myself K.Shanmugasundaram epf a/c no:MH/19900/517 -receipt no:112437. claim has not been received till date.Kindly clear my claim as soon as possible.
with regards,
K.Shanmugasundaram.

I would like to send my PF application form directly to Mumbai, Bandra east PF office. I want to know the correct address.

V.Prabhakar
DEAR SIR,
I AM MANISH RAIKWAR s/o SHRI LALITA SHANKAR RAIKWAR, MANDSAUR (M.P.) MY E.P.F. ACCOUNT NO.7808/704. REGARDS MY SETTLEMENT THAT U SEND TWO CHEQUE, ONE CHEQE CLEAR IN MY SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO.[protected] -Rs.1173 ON 29/5/09 BUT SECOND CHEQUE WAS UNCLEARED, I CONFERM TO SBI MANDSAUR BRANCH MANAGER, THEY TOLD ME THAT SECOND CHEQUE WAS ALREADY CLEARED IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT BY EPF DEPARTMENT AND RETURN TO EPF OF NEW DELHI. REALLY IT IS BIG MISTAKE SO PLEASE SIR IMPROVE THIS MISTAKE AND SETTLE MY ACCOUNT Rs.2534 AS EARLY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN INFORM TO YOU BY POST, FAX AND EMAIL MANY TIME(9 TIME) PLZ CONSIDER OTHERVISE I HAVE TO TAKE HELP OF JUDICIAL PROCEDURE.
APPLIER, MANISH RAIKWAR,
MANDSAUR (M.P.)
myself M.MANJUNATHREDDY epf a/c no:MH/38491/40334 . claim has not been received till date.Kindly clear my claim as soon as possible.
with regards,
M . Manjunathreddy
Respected Sir,
I m fighting for my Pf money since 2007 but when i will get the same no one able to confirm.Kindly look into the matter & if posssibile help me to get the money.My PF a/c no MH/47808/1751
SANJAY BANSAL
Respected Sir,
I have applied for my PF since 28th June 2008 which i have not get till date, i am realy in need of my money for my medical treatment which is the only money i have.

I would realy appretiate if you would look into the matter as soon as possible.My details are given below:
Sonia Chettri
PF A/C No.DL/24041/11670
DEAR SIR,

PLEASE SEND MY PF BALANCE STATUS & WHEN WE ARE DEPOSIT PF AMT IN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE INFORM ME.

MY PF NO IS:- MH/52394/378

Thanks & Regard's

Renu
Hi sir,
This is seema banu from banglore pf no. Ap/52230/4506 if i called to pf office no one geven peoper response sir so pls i requesting for u

Thanks, regards

seema banu
I am Sanjeev Kumar Ex employee of M/S cadila Healthcare and my epf a/c no. GJ/1357/20698, sir i have already been submitted epf clim form to this organisation and they recorded it, but after that they are not giving any reply since last two month of my mail, so kindly i request you to pls take some need full action for it.

Thanks & regards,
Sanjeev kumar
I am Ajay Kumar Mishra Ex employee of M/S Bajaj Electricalsmy epf a/c no. DL/32000/59438, sir i have already been submitted epf clim form to this organisation and they recorded it, but after that they are not giving any reply since last two month of my mail, so kindly i request you to pls take some need full action for it.

Thanks & regards,
Ajay K. Mishra,
Dear sir/mam,

This is chirag harchandani sir/mam i had applied for an pf on september 2009.So yet i had not recived any amount from your side.I had lots of problem at my home with my finicial conditions.My pf a/c no is KN35019/14827.

So please do the needful as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

chirag.p.harchandani
Dear sir/mam,

This is Sachin Bangar sir/mam i had applied for an pf on september 2008.So yet i had not recived any amount from your side.I had lots of problem at my home with my finicial conditions.My pf a/c no is
DL/32000/34253.

So please do the needful as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

Sachin B.bangar
Respected Sir/Madam, my pf NO.MH38491MH/13446. EMPLOYEE CODE 11538. ESIS NO. 8420353 COMPANY NAME PANTLOON INDIA LTD. SHIPRA MALL GAZIABAD. the details has already been submitted to PF office on 25/02/2009 but still i have not received my claim amount. I kindly request to process the needful at the earliest. Thanking you

MOHIT MAHESHWARI
REspected Sir I have not received my claim amout yet. although i have been Submitted my Details dated on 22 july 2009 And My PF NO DL/22792/2190 with the Company- BARISTA COFFEE CAMPANY LIMITED.My Emplyoee code was 2112 with the company. Kindly request to process the needful at the earliest. Thanking you