[Resolved]  EPF, Mumbai — Request of PF status

My Ex-employer American Express Bank has settled my PF Amount with RPFC, Mumbai. Please find the details as mentioned below:

Amount Settled: Rs. 1,09,896
Cheque Number: 194414 dtd 03 Jan 2007
Encashed by RPFC on 02 Feb 2007

Please let me know if this amount is lying with RPFC, Mumbai.

Comments

I was sumitted withdrawl form in 22 April 2009 and still not getting any Money

Also not able to trace the status, So please help me out

Vikash kumar singh

A.C. MH/[protected]
EPF NO: MH/19900/151082
EPF NO: MH/38467/1998
EPF STATEMENT:[protected]
Respected sir please send me the my EPF statement for the year[protected]
thanks
Dear Sir

I am working in Delhi TRIG DETECTIVE PVT.LTD from last 4 years . i am not getting my statement of account my EPF account no is MH 22919/24134 Please send me the account statement. Our EPF office is in BANDRA ...MUMBAI.
Dear Sir I have gven request to withdraw the PF in Nov 10 . But still i have not received any status my PF no MH/43144/252
Dear Sir

I have been submitted my withdrawal PF form our company Skypak Financial securities Pvt Ltd.Bomnay office.can you check stutus have you receive PF form .My P.F No is (MH/41751/209) I am suffering with last 4 month but result is ur PF from is not receive by the office. sir i am helpless. Pls help or guide me.

Vijay Kumar
I am working in INDIA INFOLINE LTD my PF a/c no is MH/44546/12666 i am not gettingmy statement of my pf a/c. my email addressis chetan.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Chetan Parmar
I have been Lodged complaint of PF site below grievance dated 12.05.11 My complaint no.SROKN/E/2011/01957 reagrding PF not credit of my account till dated .Kindly check status.against P.F No is (MH/41751/209) I am suffering with last 6 month but result is ur side very sad .I have aleady check status last three month the resut is again & again our complaint is Under Examination at our level sir i am helpless. Pls help or guide me.

Vijay Kumar
Respected Sir/madam,

I am working in CMS MARSHAL LTD my PF a/c no is TH/THA 0200283/000/0001272 . please send my EPF a/c status through my email address is [protected]@gmail.com
EPF NO: MH/19900/159819
EPF STATEMENT:[protected]
Respected sir please send me the my EPF statement for the year[protected] and how to check the online UAN STATUS so many time check but result not am getting so help me .
thanks