[Resolved]  EPhone Ultra Slim Multimedia Mobile:Price :4999/- — Defected piece

I had applied for a e-phone from naptol which costs Rs.4999/- cash on delivery basis vide
booking no. 57679 on dt.[protected] and delivered on
06th oct 09 vide blue dart courietr [protected]
The time of booking I asked several question to the customer care about in case any problem
where do I get asistance such as defected etc:-they promised me in case any problem we will
send our engineer to your place after receiving your complaint and dont worry. when I get
the product and found ill- function I tried to approach the customer care but atleast 50
calls I made to get a satisfactory reply.

For my surprise they told me send the defected peice through blue dart courier Naptol,
Millenium building park, sector 3, bldg no.5, 3rd floor, Gala 308, Mahape, Navi mumbai,
400710.I am worried and tensed regarding this e-phone.Kindly arrange for replacement of this.

Babu Lal
# no24770,Street no.5 ,Baba deep singh nagar,
Bathinda,
Punjab
Mob.no.[protected]
Resi.[protected]

Comments

I have interested to EPhone mobile.
i want total information for EPhone mobile for my ID.
I want total information for EPhone ultra slim multimedia mobile & plz give me address mumbai stores at available this mobile.
First of all, you should not have sent money directly to the person/company before getting the Ephone !

This is a general advice of mine as a Lawyer to one and all who are getting Online Items ! But you could get items through Ebay / PaisaPay etc. by which your money is safe, since they guarantee refund upto an amt. of Rs.50, 000/- if irregularities take place in transactions.

Go through ebay.com for further details on this behalf.

In the present case check the integrity of the company which supplied the item and get in writing that once the item is being sent back for repair or replacement, you will get the item repaired or replcaed within a specific period of time.

Thereafter, you may do according to their demand of sending the item to the company, since nothing-else is possible in the said matter.
i am going to bye ephone from naptol i have kept order the ephone and i kept order on 23 dec when i will get the mobile phone into my hands just please send me detail to my e mail id ok i will be waiting for detail ok
how much time in warranty perieod.
how much warranty time