Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  EPS-1995 — Non Receipt of pension

Ref:PF:GJ[protected]

I work with RIL-VMD (erstwhile IPCL) at Vadodara. On attainment of 58 years, I had submitted papers for claim of superannuation pension, which my company forwarded to RPFC, Vadodara. Since I plan to stay in Mumbai , the papers were forwarded to Bandra Regional Office. From there, it was sent to Kandivali since my pension account is with SBI-Marol (01594). Subsequently, I have not heard from Kandivali at all. Attempts to contact telephone numbers given on website did not succeed. No money has been credited to my account as on 30.10.09

Please let me know how to complete the formalities quickly. I superannuate on March 31, 2010 and have to leave Baroda.

Yours truly,
Valsamma John Koshy

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My employeer (BHEL, RC Puram, Hyd-32)submitted my EPS 1995 forms to EPF Organisation, Patancheru in the month Sept.2009. After words I receive a copy of letter from EPF Organisation vide Ref.No.AP/HYD/P.CELL/03.2280/1085, dt.18/12/2009 stating that your application send to Asst.P.F Commissioner(Pensions) Regional Office, Barkatpura, Hyd for further processing. Till date I am not receive any communication from .P.F Commissioner ( Pensions) Regional Office, Barkatpura, Hyd. Kindly look in to the matter at the earlier possible.

Thanking you,