[Resolved]  eshop.webindia123.com — Does not respond to status of delivery for online orderrs

I have placed an order[protected] with this company on Aug 1st and was promised to deliver on or before 5th Aug. SInce then i have been sending messages from their website and also emails inquiring about the order status. There has been no response so far. Always their live chat centre is offline

If the services were delivered, then i should have got an response. Also the status of order on their website still shows in process as of today.

This company looks to be a fraud organisation and does not exist physically as there is no response from anyone. Kindly look into this complaint and redress

For general public please refrain from placing order from this website in your own interest. They also operate under the name of talash.com /evyapar services.

Comments

webindia123.com — Non delivery of gift on a promised date

I placed an order for delivering a gift to mangalore on the occasion of mother's day. I picked a gift that they promised to deliver the same day to 98 cities in India (Mangalore was included in the list) if the order was placed before 2:00 PM IST. The site specifically mentioned that the orders are delivered on Sundays too. After going through these details, I placed the order on 10th of May 2009 at around 12:30 AM (0030 hours IST, I received a mail on my gmail account at 0040 hours confirming the registration of my order). According to the website, this meant that the order would be delivered by 9:00 PM (2100 hours IST) on 10th of May 2009. It is 2320 hours already and they have not deliered the gift yet.
This is not the first time that I have been duped by such sites. Leass than 2 months ago, another such site delivered a birthday gift after a couple of days and cited the reason as "non-availability of chocolate flavored cake in the city"!!!
It is high time we do something about such cunning and fraudulent businesses flourishing online if we want to keep India's IT reputation and more importantly, the future of e-commerce, intact.

Please note: I paid INR 700 for a dozen roses and 250 grams of kaju katli (the best roses and kaju katli of the same quantity can be bought for INR 80 (Kaju Katli @320/kg) and INR 60 (Roses at INR 5 per piece), that is, INR 140. This means that they charged me 5 times the cost just in the name of express(!!!) deliivery which was never meant to be.

They have caused me mental and financial harm. I was deprived of making my family happy and feel enraged and cheated. The financial compensation for this frustration will never be enough.
I placed an order for delivering a gift to mangalore on the occasion of mother's day. I picked a gift that they promised to deliver the same day to 98 cities in India (Mangalore was included in the list) if the order was placed before 2:00 PM IST. The site specifically mentioned that the orders are delivered on Sundays too. After going through these details, I placed the order on 10th of May 2009 at around 12:30 AM (0030 hours IST, I received a mail on my gmail account at 0040 hours confirming the registration of my order). According to the website, this meant that the order would be delivered by 9:00 PM (2100 hours IST) on 10th of May 2009. The gift was finally delivered at around 11:30 AM IST on 11th May 2009.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Our shopping section is in association with Talash.com. If you have any complaints regarding our online shopping service, please send a mail to eshop [at] webindia123.com with a CC to webmaster [at] webindia123.com. We will take necessary actions to clear your problem. We here by assure you the most reliable services.
if you have any complaints regarding your shopping experiance with webindia123.com, please contact us (webindia123.com)

I would like to inform you that both the companies webindia123.com/ Suni Systems (P) Ltd and Talash are existing. and webia123.com is providing services to their customers for the past 10 years.

For contact details please visit

1. http://webindia123.com/html/contact.htm (webindia123.com / Suni Systems (P) Ltd)
2. http://eshop.talash.com/index.php?file=st-static&tpl=contactus (Talash).
www.webindia123.com is a pathetic fraud site !! Even I placed an order for a gift to be delivered on 12-12-09 but it never got delivered. My Order No.[protected] always is displayed in the processing state. And the live web chat is no more there, as it was there when i was placing the order.
My money is sunk and more than that the occasion for which I had booked the gift is gone!!

Hopeless pathetic service !! Guys please dont use this fraud website !!
 Gifts to India, Flowers to India, Cakes to India, Same Day delivery all over india

Complaint categoryCategory: Other