[Resolved]  Euro Fitness Center, Kaggadasapura main road, Bangalore — Shoes missing from Gym

Sir myself Atul Kumar Bhatt S/o Mr. J. P. Bhatt, residing at E4-Malnad Mansion, Kaggadaspura main road, Vignan Nagar, Bangalore-560075.

I joined Euro Fitness gym sometime in December 2009 and paid 4500 rupees (six months advanced) + 300 rupees registration charger. Gym management instructs me to buy new shoes and every day after workout should put in First floor of same Gym under their custody. So I bought new Reebok shoes of worth 3700 Rupees, sometime in November first week 2009 (for which I have bill receipt).

On Friday[protected] I went gym and usually keep my shoes in 42 number draw. After that on Sunday I went gym and was not able to find my shoes their. I reported this to gym instructors, house keepers & owner as well. They said by mistake someone might have taken so you will get it in next 2-3 days.
But yesterday i.e. 07-Dec-2009 again I asked for shoes so Gym owner started blaming me only and used bad language. I asked him to either bought me new shoes or get me money, which he simply denied and told me that by any chance he wont give me money.

Sir the first thing is, to keep my shoes their, was not my wish, they only ask me to do so, now they are not taking the responsibility. One more point is they allotted the open drawers without any lock system.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have joined Euro fitness center in June 2010, I have been enjoying a lot in our Areobics classes.Ita a complete package of Fun, Exercise, relaxation and happiness.The fees structure, cleanliness of the gym, timing the Workaround people everything is really too good.M very happy with the service and the fitness that is given to the people. Thanks a lot Sanjay we are very grateful to you.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other