[Resolved]  Euro Link Travels and Tours — Euro Link Travels and Tours

I am applying for a nanny job and the host family redirected me to this agency. i have their actual email. JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR FAKE...

email from the host family.

How are you doing?

It was nice to get to hear from you, I went through your profile and also showed your photo to my family and they loved it, I also think you have a great sense of humor and good personality so We have considered hiring you for your services.
However as regards your flight expenses that will be handled by my family and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed over legally, but am afraid you will have to take cater for your Work permit fees solely.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue to you your Contract/Invitation offer letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.

But first let me tell you a little bit more about my family,

We are down to earth people not arrogant, we respect our employees opinion very much, our kids are the most adorable things on the face of the earth we love them so much and so will you I hope.We are also easy going people my wife and I.

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am, about the same time my wife does, our kids both attend the same school they leave at 8.30am come back by 1.00pm.
The family does a lot of outings, we go hiking sometimes my wife and I, also to the beach together the whole family.we are a religious family, so we also attend services every Wednesdays & Sundays.If I may ask do you practice your religion as well?

Best wishes

Michael R
For the family.

____________________________

then redirected to this company

Good day,

How are you doing?After talking with my client, he has authorized me to send you this email.I am attaching herewith a Contract/Invitation Letter on behalf of the Ropers family, for you to go through. If you accept the terms and conditions, you would have to sign and date at the bottom and send a scanned copy to me as an e mail attachment.

Information For Travel.

Your employer went to the UK Immigrations Office here in London to inform them about his decision to employ you and to also seek their approval/permit as they are the legal authorities vested with the power to permit/approve foreign workers.

You have to contact them immediately you sign the contract letter. Send a copy to them and also request them to furnish you with details of how you can get
your Work permit and travel documents.Also you should know that your employer, would share travel costs with you, he will pay them for your Flight Ticket and some other relevant documents, and the little you would spend is the cost of obtaining your Work Permit.

Here are their contact details:

CM15 8PA
Phone: [protected]
Fax:+[protected]
E mail: [protected]@englandmail.com

Send them an e mail with a copy of your signed contract letter and they would get in touch with you in due course, to enable you travel down soonest to resume duties.

Sincerely yours

Barr.John Bradley

____________________________

then response from the agency after i sent the signed contract and actually they called me...

From: Graham Edwards <[protected]@englandmail.com>
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:16:43 PM
Subject: WORK_PERMIT_APP FORM/REQUIREMENTS

Attn Ms Tina

Find herewith attached information's required for the procurement of your traveling Documents.. You are to go through them carefully and get back to us with the requirements immediately to enable us finish the processing and send it to you, and also to the British Embassy in your country for your Visa appointment.

One more thing Madam, We would like to kindly advice all our recent customers that we begin the processing of all necessary hard copy travel documents before the week runs out.
This is due to the fact that the British Board and UK Immigration department plan on increasing and tightening up security measures for all foreign nationals outside London, UK seeking legal employment here in London from the 17th of July 2009. And this will definitely be a major set back in your application here.
So we have to act fast on your papers so we could be able to secure endorsements on time, this information has also been disclosed to your host family(Mr & Mrs Roper).

We anticipate your reply soonest in other for us to commence immediate processing on all your necessary hard copy travel papers.

Mr Graham Edwards
Head of customer care
Euro Link Travels & Tour

WE SERVE YOU BETTER...

IS THIS REAL OR A FAKE? I AM LOCATING THEIR IP LOCATION AND I GOT ONE IN SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA...

HELP PLEASE...

Comments

bakit ganun parang isang position lng as nanny ang vacant position and yet npkrami nila pinadalan ng aplication form at lahat asap ung tina nag email july 14 taz need n agad visa fee july `17 dahil mghihigpit daw british embassy..para di n yata tama ito para fake na.ako din kz pinadalan ngyn lng at deadline daw aug 5
Palpak! Ganyan din nareceive ko. .ngaun lang. .pnapapirma q c0ntraCt, yan din mr RoperS na yan. . ScAMmer cguro yan, buTi naisip q iresearch sila. .tsk tsk kala ku pa aman. .amp. .nga pala may naBaSA ko, d2 daw sa phIl, hnd nagbBgay ng work permit papuntang UK as au pair, true b?
United Kingdom (+44):
If you receive any email that mentions a UK phone number starting with +4470, it is almost guaranteed to be a scam. Usually the presence of a +44 70number in a 419 scam email means you're dealing with criminals based in Nigeria. Do not reply to such emails!
The scammer most likely is NOT based in the UK. +44 70numbers belong to international call forwarding services. These services make it possible for scammers to hide the fact that they are based in Nigeria or other countries in Africa, while the scam victim will believe they're dealing with someone in the UK. Very few if any legitimate individuals use these numbers. Banks, law offices, immigration officials, etc. never use +44 70 numbers. We have not come across any legitimate UK businesses yet that use +44 70 numbers. There only visible user base are scammers in Nigeria and elsewhere. It is a perfect mystery why the UK authorities allow these services to continue operating.
UK phone numbers starting with '70' are "Personal numbering"
In most cases when you call one of these numbers the phone that starts ringing will actually be a mobile phone somewhere in Nigeria, as the UK number has been programmed to auto-forward calls to another number. These +44 70xx numbers are used as a redirector service to obscure the fact that the person taking the call is not actually based in Europe. The UK number is used to lend credibility to the scam.
.. I also received that kind of Contract from Mr Roper and Barr John Bradley!... those scammers must be beheaded!! Go to hell you ALL scammers!! Naniwala pa naman ako huhuhu... ok lang atleast alam ko na ngayon na hindi kapani-paniwala ang mga response sa ad dito sa net.
hello! I am from the Philippines and i was hired to work in London as a nanny. For safe purposes, I would just like to asked if this letter is true and at the same time with the contract.

Thank you.
FAKE!!! I got their e-mail too and almost sent them the money!
BE AWARE!!!Wesley Biggs, Michael Roper, Graham Edwards and Joe Smart all of them FAKE!!! I'm from Macedonia and I got e-mails from all of them and I almost fell for it and almost sent Michael Roper 350 GBP.
I have recieved the exact same email from michael roper!
as see below! Its a scam!

Compliments of the day,

How are you doing?After talking with my client, he has authorized me to send you this email.I am attaching herewith a Contract/Offer Letter on behalf of the Ropers family, for you to go through. If you accept the terms and conditions, you would have to sign and date at the bottom and send a scanned copy to me as an e mail attachment.

Information For Travel.

You have to contact them immediately you sign the contract letter. Send a copy to them and also request them to furnish you with details on how you can get
your Work permit and travel documents.Also you should know that your host family would share travel costs with you, they will cater for your Flight expenses and some other relevant documents, and the little you would spend is the cost of obtaining your Work Permit.

Here are their contact details:

Fax:+[protected]
E mail: [protected]@englandmail.com

Sincerely yours

Barr.John Bradley
pls dont do it its a SCAM, dont waste ur money and believe in THEIRS good words of this people...i[censored] dont trust me pls visit the british embassy... FAKE!!!
PARKING LOT SPACE ACCOPIED THIS ADD .THERE USING..ITS A ""SCAM OR FAKE""..
walang euro link travel and tour na nkaregistered sa uk, my friend check this add there using e2 po ay SCAM...in the name of MICHAEL ROPER, BRADLEY AND GRAHAMS...MAMATAY KAU NA DILAT ANG MATA...MGA HAYOPAK KAU...! DEMONS U SCAMMERS!!!
THERE ARE IN THIS ADD. AGAIN TO SCAM SOMEBODY...BE AWARE OF THERE TACTICS AND GOOD WORDS OF CONVENCING PEOPLE...THEY USE DUBAI CITY AGAIN FOLKS...SAYS...! DAY CARE/BABY SITTER AVAILABLE/DUBAI BBAYSITTER/NANNY...THIS IS THERE STYLE AGAIN...TO BE SURE I[censored]R IN DOUBT ASK THE UK EMBASSY, SEARCH THE TEL.IN PC U CAN [protected]@INQUIRE...NO HIRING OF AU PAIR or NANNY THAT PASS TRU INTERNET...ESP.IN THE NAME OF MICHAEL ROPER, GRAHAM(EUROLINK TRAVEL&TOUR) AND LAWYER BRADLEY AS WHAT THEY MENTION IN THIS SCAM.! BE WACTH OUT OF THIS PEOPLE, THEY MUST BE HEADED or CURSE FOREVER..
please be careful, ngayon ang gamit naman niya ay Michael Crawford. Please do not rush on things if may job offer you investigate because you might end to be scammed in the end.
This is the phone nr. who is also asking for the money for working permit of my sister and niese, [protected], the address they said is United kingdom Immigration Euro link Travel Tours 232 Hutton Road, Brent Wood EssexLondon. I was almost believing this. But i realized this is fake because they are so eager for us to send money to them. Money is what they need right, Afterwards bye, bye to those who send money to them. Beware of that phone nr and address. He said his name was Michael Crawford . Very popular name ha.
I had the same letter from Richard crawford, and from his lawyer Bradley Chambers. I'll show you the letter.

Top of the day to you,

My wife and I liked your profile on the Easyaupair website...

We are a Family of four residing here in London(UK), We are British nationals as well...We have two sons aged 3 & 5 years, .. Alex and Timmy.

My wife Maureen and I are looking for a responsible Au pair from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum period of 6 or 12 months.We also seek an Au pair for basic child care and some light housework.

Salary ranges from 1, 400.00, One Thousand Four hundred Pounds Sterling as monthly Salary and a weekly pocket money of 200pounds sterling.

Do well to send us your resume & also an update picture
of yourself via my email address and we would get in touch with them.

Travel expenses and visa arrangements will be discussed along with my family.

Our numbers are +[protected], +[protected]

The Crawford's family. this is Richard Crawfords letter.

Compliments of the day How are you doing?After talking with my client, he has authorized me tosend you this email.I am attaching herewith a Contract/Offer Letter onbehalf of the Crawford's family, for you to go through. If you acceptthe terms and conditions, you would have to sign and date at thebottom and send a scanned copy to me as an e mail attachment. Information For Travel. Your employer contacted the UK Immigrations Office here in London toinform them about his decision to employ you and to also seek theirapproval/permit as they are the legal authorities vested with thepower to permit/approve foreign workers. You have to contact them immediately you sign the contract letter.Send a copy to them and also request them to furnish you with detailson how you can getyour Work permit and travel documents.Also you should know that yourhost family would share travel costs with you, they will cater for yourFlight expenses and some other relevant documents, and the little youwould spend is the cost of obtaining your Work Permit. Here are their contact details: Immigration lawyers UK/ Bureau immigrationUNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATIONEuro Link & Expedition Travels and Tours232 Hutton Road, BRENT WOODEssexLondon, CM15 8PAPhone: [protected]Fax:+[protected]Email:[protected]@ymail.com, [protected]@london.com Send them an e mail with a copy of your signed contract letter andthey would get in touch with you in due course, to enable you traveldown soonest to resume duties. Sincerely yours Barr.John Bradley

I think this is criminal.

How are you doing?

It was nice to get to hear from you.Well, I just went through your profile again and also showed your photo to my family now and they loved it, I also think you have a great sense of humor and good personality so We have considered hiring you for your services.

However as regards arrangements, my family will be willing to cater for all your flight expenses and some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed over legally, but am afraid you will have to bear the cost of obtaining your clearance certificate(WORK PERMIT).because we just found out after further inquiries from the Immigration department that it will definitely cost more than expected to cater for all the said expenses including your permit.
So if you agree to this terms do let us know in due course, our family lawyer works with the UK Home office and thats a plus for us as he will issue to you a copy of your Contract letter along with details on how you can obtain your necessary travel papers.

But first let me tell you a little bit more about my family,

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am, about the same time my wife Maureen does, our kids both attend the same school they leave at 8.30am come back by 1.00pm.

Alex & Timmy wake up by 7.00am in the morning .We just allow them to get enough rest so the rest of their day wont be so tiring.But Timmy is always the first to get up, sometimes he gets up earlier than everyone else in the house, pretty surprising for a kid of his age I must say.

In the morning the whole family takes breakfast together and the kids eat cereals or oat meals, its their favorite.Alex and Timmy also enjoy playing video games & a little bit of soccer outside the lawn when they want to get messy, but don't worry you should get used to it in no time if you choose to proceed with your application.

One more thing just in case you agree to the terms, I want you to know we are a religious family, so we also attend services every Wednesdays & Sundays.
And If I may ask you some questions, do you practice your religion as well?

.Please tell me a little about your own childhood and your relationship with your family?

.What types of things do you like to do in your free time?

.Are you comfortable assisting with homework? Reviewing homework?

.Are you comfortable supervising friends of our children during a play date while you are in charge?

Best wishes

Michael
For the family.

THIS IS A SCAM I ALMOST PAID THEM 400GBP MY BANK ADVISED ME AGAINST IT SO I DESIDED OT CHECK IT OUT AND IM GLAD I FOUND THIS. DO NOT DO IT YOU WILL LOSE MONEY LIKE THIS

Complaint categoryCategory: Other