[Resolved]  Euromillion 09 mobile promo draw — is this true or fake

congrat, yout mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00BP in euromillion 09 mobile promo draw
to claim prizw contact brown, Email:[protected]@live.com Tel: [protected]

Comments

CONGRAT, yout mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00BP in euromillion 09 mobile promo draw
to claim prize contact DR BROWN, Email:[protected]@live.com Tel: [protected]
to claim prize contact DR BROWN, Email:[protected]@live.com Tel: [protected]

tell me what is this
is this true or fake...!!!
I got a sms on 14 july at 2:13 am containing that,
CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1, 000, 000, 00BP MOBILE PROMO DRAW TO CLAIM PRIZE, CONTACT DR BROWN, Email:[protected]@live.com, TEL:[protected]
I have won 1, 000, 000, 00 BP in euromillion 09 and asked to contact Brown I cant contact him.Kindly send me my prize and you can contact me on [protected].
I want information about the message u have sent on mobile no [protected] about mobile promo draw
I have won 1 000, 00, 000 BP in euromillion 09 mobile promo draw is this true or false? please I want reply as early as possible so u pls contact me on mobile no [protected]
I got a sms on 14 july at 2: 13 am containing that,
Is that true?? i m got shocked if it is true then pl. tell the procedure to claim the money, it is necessary 4 me. [protected]
i got that sms also so please that wrong or right plssssssssssss help
i got a sms on 14 july at 2: 13 am containing that,
It is true, i am very shoked, the cash draw pls tell the procedure, pls [protected]
I GOT THIS MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE, CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1, 000, 000, 00BP IN EUROMILLIONS09 MOBILE PROMO DRAW, TO CLAIM PRIZE PLEASE CONTACT DR.BROWN, EMAIL:glo [protected]@live.com, TEL :[protected]
IT IS TRUE OR FAKE LOTTERY, PLEASE CONTACT:[protected]
CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1, 000, 000, 00BP MOBILE PROMO DRAW TO CLAIM PRIZE, CONTACT DR BROWN, Email: [protected]@live.com, TEL. [protected] i got this message plz tell me is this is true or fake?
IT IS TRUE OR FAKE LOTTERY, PLEASE CONTACT:[protected]
the other msaasge sender are wrong persons plz tell me on my contact no...
this reqst plz... accepted...
this message u send me 14th july 2009 at 3:16:34 am...
I got a sms on 14 july at 2:13 am containing that,
Is that true?? i m got shocked. if it is true then pl. tell the procedure to claim the money. it is necessary 4 me.please contact [protected]
please tell me it is true or not . i am in confused . it is true contact this number please.i got shocked. my number is [protected].pls reply urgently.
pls reply urgently . it is necessary for me,
please tell me it is true or not . i am in confused . it is true contact this number please.i got shocked. my number is[protected].pls reply urgently.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other