[Resolved]  Exotic Times Club ( Chandigarh Based Organisation ) — Fraud Organisation

I got a sales call from Exotic times club regarding the membership and they offered me 6 nights and 7 days stay at there list of hotels plus some boutique vouchers plus fitness vouchers. Relying on them i bought the membership. Now i keep on calling them but i dont get any response. Every time they commit to give a call back but nobody calls. I spen approx. 9000/- on package and some 1000/- on Phone calls but no response. I think its a fraud organisation adn are making fools of people. Some of my knowns are also recieving the calls but i have warned them and have asked them not to subscribe them.
I have also spoken to Amit ; Kanika and many more and even marked mails to them but there is no respose.
Request you to please stop them and help me in getting my funds back.

Comments

they have played similar fraud with me too . and nobody responds on the phone calls. they are big fraudsters and scamsters. will anybody help us!!
Same thing happened with me as happened with Mr Brijesh They commited to provide me 7 nights stay but unable to provide me from last july i got their membership but they are making fool of people they didnt provide me service they are not able to do my bookings So many times i called kanika she always said give me some time i will do it but she is not able to do in 2 months . Now i want my refund back still they are not gving kanika always says that i will call you back but she never called me from last 3 months im calling them mailing them but no response .Earlier they said we will pay you after 60 working days i gave them then kanika said end of oct. 09 you will get after that she said november then december and now she said you get your money in january2010 They are totaly fraud people. im going to do case in consumer court against tem for harassment

Exotic times club — Fraud Organisation

Fraud Organisation
I got a sales call from Exotic times club regarding the membership and they offered me 3 nights and 4 days stay at there list of hotels plus some boutique vouchers plus fitness vouchers. Relying on them i bought the membership. Now i keep on calling them but i dont get any response. Every time they commit to give a call back but nobody calls. the worst thing they have done is, They always makes fake promices like to give an extention period for tour package but now when i am in real need of extention the always says that we never committed this thing.. I had a word with 1 of the executives in there Customer care center and she agreed upon extending the package for 6 months and told me that i can enhance the date to 6 more months .But now when i am calling those guys to use the package they are saying that we have never received calls for extention.. so your package is expired now, they have taken Rs 6500 from me . in december 2010. and told me that i[censored] are unable to use it in 1 year we will extend the days before it expires .. but now the sales guy "Amit sharma" never picks calls from any body.. and company says that we are not responsible for the promices made by our executive .
Please help on this . this company is fooling people like anything.
Thx . please let me know about the procedure how we can stop companies like this.. what should i do
Same thing happend to me these day's .im very upset from Exotic time club.i purchese exotic time club membership for rs 6000 and now after many calls thay are not giving any response to me. thay seem's totaly froud company.will any body help me, give me there office adders.i want to take an legal action against them.
This company is really big fraud. None of the property you can avail, which they have given on portal. They always offerd rubbish one, whose property rent cost eventhough lesser than what we paid to them. Less 25% on airfreight is another . They offerd you always higher prices than eventhogh from regular.
We all victim together must have gone to consumer court agaist this company.
same thing happened with me ...y dnt u go to cosumer court

Complaint categoryCategory: Other