[Resolved]  Ezeejobs.net — CHEATER,BOGUS

I joined ezeejobs.net and it is a 100 % fraud company.Hi guys do not join this site.It is a mere waste of time and money.After collecting the money they did not send me any information.It is a hopeless and worthless site.

Comments

The Complaint is 100% right. I testify the same. This is exactly what happened to me too. Imediately they get the money they stop the communication. I gues all the online jobs are like that. Anyway life is a chance. People must just take this qoution seriously...
yes it is fraud company dontever join this company they are stupid
If this guys are genuine they should deduct the amount of money you are to pay from your monthly salary. Dont fooled .
holl shre plase call me [protected]
sri
holl sir plase me an workgiv sir
my moble no is [protected]
I have worked with them for over 6 months and have made some good money. They have paid me on time everytime. The people who complain are those who do the work incorrectly or who cheat themselves.
Im yet to know how it works, if im convinced i will try it out, any one with better explanation?
yes it is fraud company dontever join this company they are stupid website...
Hello P.Janaki Pachiyappan! Your login details are:

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Password: yojr98ez

Please write in and keep in a safe place. You may login below.

www.ezeejobs.net/login.php

Data Entry Team.
[protected][protected]
Dear sir/madam

I have join for your data entry life time membership amount$58.00send for your, then you send the login details after 70 - business days i will receive the mail and login the program then click the terms o[censored]se, click the continue, then member area menu will be open then, - type forms click then open the name and email address, click and type the my name and my email address type, but shown this error only Email address not verified or previously verified or not valid for member please you check the forms, you send the login details 20-business days will be over. till no forms i am not typing, please you do one original forms you type then next step is what itself just you send it one program then attach send the mail. simply you send the demo forms demo forms access any name and email address but real forms is not access the my name itself just you say step by step you wrote one format clearly send the program i will do that format itself, you shown the mail send the reply immediately, otherwise you refund the money no one is response the mail clearly.

I am yet to know how it works, if i am convinced i will try it out, any one with better explanation?

thanks,
P.Janaki.
hi all,

plz complain to cyber crime india, about this website. and ask them to ban this site.

Help india, help others.