[Resolved]  FCH/IPO — Non Refund of IPO Amount

Dear Sir

I had applied for Future Capital Holdings IPO, and I have not received the refund amount yet (0 shares alloted).

Details are :

Name : Vibhor Agarwal
Address: F 101, Roshini Enclave Apartment, 12th Main, Puttenahalli Main Road, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore - 560 078
Bid/Application Form No: 3 2340800
Date of Application: 14th Jan 2008

Shares Applied for: 128
Amount Paid: INR 97920
(Ninety Seven Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Only)

Cheque No: 734692 (Drawn on ICICI Bank, Elephant Rock Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bangalore 560 011)
Demat Account No: 4197 6867 (DP ID IN 302 902), with ICICI Bank, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bangalore 560 011
Bank Account Details : Account No :[protected], (ICICI Bank, Branch 80/7, , Elephant Rock Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Branch, Bangalore 560 011

No of Shares Alloted : 0

Please do the needful ASAP to refund the amount by ECS to my bank.

Comments

I had applied in FCH Ltd. but no allotted share & i had not received my refund as on today. pls sir send it to my address otherwise u call me at my cellphone my. no. is [protected]
I[censored] r send my refund, pls give me a any details of it.
My CDSL No. is [protected] My refund order no. is 1278476.
Pls sir send it as early as possible.
i have applied for FCH IPO ON 16.01.2008 for 08(eight) equity shares bearing cheque no 100780 of HDFC BANK LTD, DRAWN ON RANCHI FOR Rs.6120.00 VIDE APPLICATION NO. 31444311 BUTNTILL DATE I YET NOT RECD. THE REFUND ORDER / ALLOTMENT

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST

SATISH KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA
SRI KRISHNA PURI, BIJULIYA
RAMGARH CANTT 829 122
Dear sir
i am rajeev gupta i had applied 80 shares of future capital i did not get any share and not received yet refund check my ipo application no 34900074 check amount 61200
sir plz send me erlier refund amount
house no 91 sunder gali no 2
near bharat agency
batala 143505
distt gurdaspur
Dilip Gunpal Patravale Residing in sangli had subscribed to FCH IPO on[protected]. i had written to them three times earlier but they have not given any reply please guide me regarding the refund.
My application No is[protected]
DD Details are Drawan on “HDFC Bank “ Payable at Pune
amount Rs 49,[protected] & Rs 48,[protected].
Subsequently my application is rejected please send the unpaid D.D/Refund order to my postal address.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely
Dilip Patravale
RESPECTED SIR,
IN RESPECT I HV TO INFORM U THAT SIR, I APPLY F C H SHARE IN IPO ON DATED 16.01.08 BY CHQ:NO:330181 BANK OF INDIA CHQ: PASSED ON DATES 19.01.08 ELLISH BRIDGE BRANCH, AHMEDABAD.MY DEMAT A/C NO :[protected] AT SPAN CAPLEASE PVT LTD.REFUND ORDER BANK NAME IS AS APER APPLY SYNDICATE BANK.
NOW STILL TODAY I CANNOT GET MY REFUND ORDER, ONE THINGS IS THAT I LOST MY APPLICATION NO, SOM PLEASE HERLP US TO FIND MY REFUND ORDER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT.
YOUR'S FAITH FULLY
VARSHA.
Details of my applications is as follows:
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

To

Future Capital Holdings Ltd.

Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013

Kind Attention: Mr. Kazi

Email ID: Kazi.[protected]@radiffmail.com

[protected]@yahoo.com

Fch.[protected]@intimespectrum.com

Sub: non-receipt of Refund amount.

With reference to our telephonic talk, I would like to inform you that I have not received Refund amount towards Future Capital Holdings Ltd – IPO till date. The detail of my application is as follow:
Application No : 14787346
Name : Dattatray Krishnarao Deshmukh
DP ID no : 12029900
Client ID : 02068075
Bank Saving A/c no : [protected]
Cheque no. : 952819
Bank Name : SBI/BARC

Kindly look into the matter & do the needful

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Dattatray Krishnarao Deshmukh
Shri Sadgurukrupa
F-27/32, Sector -12
Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai 410 210
Mobile [protected]
sir i have not received my money which i paid for your FCH IPO
I aaplied for 64 shares not alloted even single alloted
applcant name-VINAY CHADHA
amount-RS48960
my application no is[protected],
date 15-1-08,
cheque no -616698
demate account no[protected] with RELIANCE capital Ltd.
sir i request u to pay my money assoon as possible so in ORDER TO FREE FROM ANY COURT NOTICE,
VINAY CHADHA
C-110 3rd Floor WEST PAYEL NAGAR
NEW DELHI-110008
Phone no-[protected], [protected]
sir i had applied fo FCH IPO in which i applied for 48 shares but no shares alloted to me and still i have not received the refund .please do the needful as i urgently need the payment.my PARTICULARS are given below.
thanking you,