[Resolved]  Fiberglass — I CANNOT SEND SMS BY 160BY2

This is Saleem basically Indian right now Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
before i registerd 160by2 with my saudi contact number [protected],
i sent already so many sms to india by this 160by2 site. but since 2 month i am not able to send i dont whats the problem, so i need your help. Becasue i want to send free sms to India my family & friends, give me solution how to open again and send sms by this site, I like to use this site till i work in saudi.

my contact email id.saleem.[protected]@gmail.com

Saleem
K.S.A

Comments

You are sending a message on our mobile for better services on you site but no changes on your site SMS sending more typical work then the WAY2SMS and searching the message for sending is more then more typical because site give no result. Then what more improved services.
my no. [protected]
I CANNOT OPEN SMS BY 160BY2
This is nagesh basically Indian right now hyderabad,
before i registerd 160by2 with my nagesh contact number [protected]i sent already so many sms to india by this 160by2 site. but since 10days i am not able to send i dont whats the problem, session expired plz relogin.told that site so i need your help. Becasue i want to send free sms to my clients & friends, give me solution how to open again and send sms by this site, I like to use this site till i work in hyderabad.

my contact email id.[protected]@yahoo.co.in