[Resolved]  Filmfare Subscription — no response on filmfare subcription and gift delivery

i have deposited subcription fees for one year subcription @1300 by cheque (HDFC bank) last month but till date i havent received any issues or free gift...

i would like to know what is the status of my request of starting subcription of the same please

awaiting for your earliest reply

regards
sanjay

Comments

Kiran C Shettar
C/o Dr. C.V.Shettar
"SUSHILA"
Behind Shettar Hospital,
Shettar Colony
JAMKHANDI-587302
Karnataka.
I had sent Rs. 1900 to your Bombay office on Dec 1st 2008. You have collected the amount from my Axis Bank A/c on 13th which is cleared. I am yet to get the start of Filmfare Magazine & the free gift Virgin Mobile Phone. When will I get it?
Please reply
Hi Filmfare-

I have placed order for Filfare magaine on 04 December, 2008 via indiatimes shopping. My order number is[protected]. I have been sending e-mails repeatedly to your e-mail id - subscriptions.[protected]@timesgroup.com but no response. The number provided by indiatimes shopping[protected] is completely unreachable.

Kindly address this immediately.

rgd, s

Sanjeev Chopra

FILMFARE MAGAZINES from INDIATIMES SHOPPING — NON RECEIPT

I BOOKED 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION OF FILMFARE MAGAZINES AGAINST RS.650 ONLINE VIDE ORDER NO[protected] & SUB ORDER NO 2133248 ON 20/06/09.
I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY OF THE ISSUES.
MOREOVER, NOBODY IS COOPERATING AT THEIR END AND NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM!
PLEASE HELP ME.

filmfare subscription — Non receipt of issues for 3rd year and Free Gifts

Ref my CUSTOMER ID :[protected]...My subscription for the Filmfare magazine was for 3 years (to be active till[protected]...However, at the start of 3rd year, issues stopped coming. Numerous calls to Bangalore office resulted in only empty assurances. Even the Free Gift of DVD's for 3rd year was not delivered. In summary, what is evident is utter disregard to customer complaint and follow-ups.
Since last 3 months I am also following up with Bangalore office for my gift of 20 DVD, but no response from their side

Complaint categoryCategory: Other