[Resolved]  Fine Indisales Pvt. Ltd., Fine India — Legality & Proof

Hi Friends,

I read your question and this question is totaly 100% right...and in short the answer is. .

in india there is no sectores who provide more than 10 % per annum bcoz of rbi and irda rules & regulation. But how fine india gives from last 18 months...Actualy Fine India aim is to become a best MLM company and it is not possible in old concept.
So company has decided to design a extraordinary concept with legalities. And finally company being sucess in his aim. But now the question is how?

The plan of company is very simple which is follow now you get your answer...
How to join:- There are 2 modes available for your joining, one is Product Mode and the other is Policy Mode. However to join Fine India, you have to buy a product of Rs. 10000.00 to Rs. 250000.00 from our product gallery or a policy from Bajaj Allianz. When you finish your joining procedure, you become a Distributor of Fine India hence you will be eligible to avail all the benefit

Not only this but you can also get 100% money back guaranty that means whenever you are dissatisfied from our company, you can refund your product voucher and get your full purchased amount back through our refund policy and your commissions is all yours, what so ever you had taken.

now benefits:
Recurring Bonus :-you get upto 25% recurring bonus each month However we have not given less than 10% any month we have proved it from last nine months and more than 1 Lakh persons are satisfied with us & 5000 persons become crorepati thats why every body earninng.

Note:- Company is working 24 * 7 basis to earn huge income from market, so that company is provide bonus in percentage, there is not intrest. And any company in india can give Bonus/Gift according to his profit and there is no regulation to stop it.

Direct Income:-if you have introduced 5 product Mode distributors directly and each distributors has purchased products of Rs. 1, 00, 000.00 that means the total will be Rs. 5, 00, 000.00 directly under you, and if the recurring bonus of the month is announced 20% then your distributors will get Rs. 20, 000.00 each and you will get 25% of each Rs 20000.00 which will be Rs 5000.00 * 5 = Rs. 25000.00..

Binary Income:- you get 1 x 1 unlimited binary. You will get Rs 50, 000.00 on each sale of Rs 5, 00, 000.00 to your left side and Rs 5, 00, 000.00 to your right side in case of Product Mode.

I think this is sufficient to make a clearification, but for more clearity and doubts you can call me also:-

Contact : [protected], [protected]

Comments

I want to know how company pays 10% or more on investment? if company fails to refund 100% amount will we able to go to consumer court or shall we able to file case against company
i have invested 10, 000/- in it. just i want know how it is possible to achieve 10% each month. i want to add more distributor i want to be confident while answering their questions.
i want to make this as my main income source.
sir
is there any guarantee for my money deposited
DO ALL THE LICENSE FROM GOVERNMENT TO FINE INDIA COMPANY REAL & WILL THIS COMPANY EXIST LIFE LONG?
dear sir
my friend had said me about fine india, and u r giving 10% per month.can i know in what way u r earning the money and giving us
what is the guarantee for the money we deposit, if it's reasionable we redy to invest money.
what is the company fine india kya aisa ho sakta hai.
sir

i m manpreet kaur from new delhi.

sir i m also member of fine india.

my one side is working very nicely, i want yur help to run my another side. & very good benefit to u from myside.

i know very well i[censored] want u can help me.

manpreet kaur
fine id: 10002766
[protected] (M)
is it compulsary that after my joining i have to introduce other customers aswell under me???
I WANT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
my user id[protected].my acct is in icici bank . i came to know through sources your co have probelem with icici bank .so ihave mail my sbi pass book as i have not received my payment since jul 09. therefore you are requested to transfer my payment in sbi acct.
Even I have not received my payments from July - 2009. I have updated my bank from ICICI to SBI and still not recived. I have called multiple times for the number provided but no response. Always they say, there is an issue and will not transfter the dues.
I really do not like this. I am really tensed about this...
Saiprasad

i want to details o[censored] r Busssiness? pls send me by my mail id

Mahanthesh
Even I have not received my payments from July - 2009. I have updated my bank account SBI and still not recived. I have called multiple times for the number provided but no response. Always they say, there is an issue and will not transfter the dues.
I really do not like this. I am really tensed about this...
Saiprasad and now there is problem of coutr case, What I mean to say, firstofall coy should pay the balence payouts.
I Joined on 31 May 2009 and I made the bussiness of Rs 2, 40, 000/- till now I not receive the single Rupee. This is true. My ID IS 10137043. Main mere nichewalo ko kya batau Ki Tarik pe Tarik, Tarik pe Tarik. Can you help me. My Mobile No is [protected], [protected].& [protected].
RESPECTED SIR I M SACHIN BIDRI FRM OMERGA-413606 MAHARASHTRA.INVESTED IN FINE INDIA RS 2.5LAKS BUT NO ONE PAYOUT RECIVED...WHAT I DO..!!!PLS ONE CAN TELL ME..MY CEL NO [protected]...ID NO 10097999, 10170134
DR.WAMAN DABETWAR FROM LATUR MAHARASHTRA..WAS LEADER IN FINE INDIA . HE CAME TO OMERGA AND TOLD THAT FINE INDIA IS LEGAL AND GARANTEED COMPONY PLZ INVEST ROR GETTING 10% MONTHLY ...THEN I (SACHIN BIDRI) INVESTED RS 3LAKS AND ALSO GAVE HIM RS 10LAKS BUSINESS BUT NOWADAYS I M IN TROBLE..AS COMPONY IS IN COURT..PEOPLE FROM OMERGA IS GOING TO POLICESTASHION OPOSITE ME AS SUGESTED 2 INEST..PLZ ONE CAN HELP ME...MY CELL NO...[protected]...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other