[Resolved]  First National Bank of South Africa — Fraud in Lottery won amount payment

This bank have cheated me on 11 June 2009, saying that I have won an amount of 1 million US $ on a lottery conducted for the FIFA World Cup promotion. Then they had given me a false tranfer slip for the payment of the amount and when finally got back to them asking them to give the right transfer slip and the amount as soon as possible, then they forwarded me a South Africa Revenue Service( SARS) order saying that I have to submitt an amount of 37, 500 rupees (750 US$) with the revenue department as tax to get my real amount.
If I have really won this lottery, please help to to get my won amount.Being a student I request the panel to please help me to get my won amount after the tax being deducted from my won amount as I dont earn to pay them taxes.

Comments

Trust me its All True ! yes is a Long process but is worth it ...you must be Calm until the end 1.Dont insult them or tell them any negative 2.Pay the tax they ask it from you. 3.Enjoy your Wining !!!
YES THIS TYPE OF FRAUD THINGS WAS ALSO HAPPENED WITH ME BEFORE 6 MONTH AGO...BUT AFTER I TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM & ALSO WRITE COMPLAIN AT THIS WEBSITE THEN I'M GOT MY FULL WON LOTTERY AMOUNT JUST BEFORE 15 DAYS AGO...SO YOU IS DO THE RIGHT THINGS ABOUT THEM & I'LL HOPE THAT YOU ALSO GET YOUR WON LOTTERY AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
DEAR COLEAGUES,
ALLOW ME PLEASE TO COMPLAINT OF THE LETTER I'VE RECEIVED NOT IN FIRST TIME, NAMED WITH ABRIVEATURE OF YOUR BANK. I'VE COPPIED FOR YOU THAT LETTER, BELOW:
First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) <[protected]@gala.net> добави в адреси
До: undisclosed-recipients:;
Относно: FROM: Mr.Ed Grondel
Дата: Неделя, 2009, Юни 28 19:57:01 EEST

FROM: Mr.Ed Grondel
Johannesburg South Africa

Attention: Good Friend,

I am Mr. Ed Grondel the chief accountant of First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) a division of FirstRand Bank limited South Africa I am making this contact with you based on the need for an individual/company who is willing to assist me with a solution to a money transfer.
First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. In unfolding this proposal, I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person to handle this transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1997 and till 2003 nobody has operated on this account again after going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is MR.SHEU YUANG DONG, a foreigner, and a miner at Kruger Gold Company, a Geologist by profession and he died since February 16, 1998. No other person knows this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this company does not know anything about this account and the money involved is USD25, 000, 000.00 (Twenty Five Million United Dollars Only).
I want us to first transfer USD10 Million from this money into your safe overseas account before the rest and this is to avoid any breach of law to both Countries.

Please View this website: This site is the Taiwan air crash in which MR.SHEU YUANG DONG was found dead in February 16, 1998. http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2 I am seeking your assistance as a foreigner, since as civil servant i am not allowed to operate foreign accounts. Should you be willing to assist in this transaction your share as compensation will be USD10, 000, 000.00 (40%), while I will receive USD15, 000.000.00 (60%).
The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.I have reposed confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

Kindly notify me by sending your secured mobile phone and fax numbers for further details upon your acceptance of this proposal.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

Mr.ED Grondel.
Email:[protected]@gala.net

I KNOW THAT THIS LETTERS CONTENT FRAUDS! BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR REACTION, AGAINST USE THE NAME OF YOU FAITHFULY BANK.

REGARDS, N.MUTAFOV
hey the same thin is bein done here..they re askin me to pay like 300$ towards it..its all fraud and it isn true..genuine lotteries don work like this..they jus forward u the money...so leave ittttttttt..and don send ne kinda money
i has an email, could you tell me that is true or faul!

Congratulation you have won € 1, 000, 000, 00.One Million Euro winning No: 24/2/6/37/15/45 with a ticket number: B[protected] in the just concluded draw held to promote South African 2010 World Cup,

PLEASE CALL OR CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT THROUGH EMAIL

Mrs. Rebecca Auris
(Zonal coordinator)
I GOT THIS EMAIL IS IT FRAUDULENT OR NOT
Good News, You Won‏
From: Mrs. Rebecca Auris ([protected]@gmail.com)
Sent: Monday, 6 July 2009 3:13:35 AM

Company and Occupation.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Rebecca Auris
(Zonal coordinator)
I HAVE RECIEVED THE MAIL OF WINNING THE LOTTERY & APPROVAL OF REVIEVING THE MONEY & REMITANCE ADVICE FOR THAT THEY ARE ADVICEING ME TO PAY THE FEES OF $412 US POUND IT IS TRUE OR A FAKE HOW I CAN KNOW
Don't believe these types of mails. They are fake.
They ask you for money and then they give you nothing. I am speaking from my experience...
I think they are blackmailing us by saying you have won...so we all need to take action against them as soon as possible...
this is true or not the lottery in yahoo because i recieve also the email for that info and they said i sent money to the first national bank of south africa for to pay the tax cost o[censored]sd250, plus the tranfers money on, cost of 175usd
FNB IS A FRAUD & FAKE BANK IN THE WORLD & MR. ED. GRONDEL IS A CHEATER & ALSO BLACKMAILER TYPE OF PERSON IN THIS BANK SO HE MUST BE HANGED TILL DEATH IN INDIA BECAUSE HE ALSO CHOOSE INDIAN PERSONS IN HIS BLACK & DIRTY BUSINESS!!!
HI MR. GAUTAM WHY YOU SAID LIKE THIS ABOUT FNB & MR. ED GRONDEL? DO YOU HAVE ANY BAD EXPERIENCE ABOUT FNB & MR. ED GRONDEL IN PAST? IF YES...THEN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MENTION ABOUT IT AT HERE OR YOU CAN ALSO E-MAIL ME AT: - [protected]@yahoo.co.in & CELL PHONE NO. [protected] BECAUSE I'VE ALSO SOME DOUBT ABOUT FNB & MR. ED. GRONDEL...SO I'M WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!
Hey Neha,
I really don't know why You believe on this type of fake things & fraud persons like Mr. Ed Grondel...Mr Grondel is a famous gambler & a hardcore criminal & he is also involved with underground group like D Company & many many other gangs also! You all think that why I say like this about him? So first of all i clear it I'm an Indian & I live in Johannesburg South Africa from November, 2005 my name is Priya & age 26yrs old! The same things was also happened with me in[protected] at that time he also said me the same things that at this time he said to you...at that time i also believe on him & keep continue contact with him via phone & e-mail...then suddenly one day FNB & Grondel e-mail me that if i want my won amount then i need to pay a taxes of 7000 US$ to FNB by him immediately...then I was really shock to got this type of e-mail from their side so i immediately call Mr Grondel & said him the full matter about the e-mail & also said to him that I'm unable to pay the taxes to the bank so if you deducted the taxes from my won amount & then send me the rest of the amount to my mailing address so I'm really very thank full for for...then Mr Grondel keep silence for a moment & than said to me ok ok if you are unable to pay the taxes to the bank then there is only one way is left for you that's if you make physical relation with me then you need not to pay any taxes to the FNB & I Promise you that i give you your full won amount 3 times more money instantly in cash...after i listen like this from him i immediately drop the phone line & call the police & lodge the complain against him & also the FNB but no any action is taken against him & the bank from police. So I think that police was also involved with him in his dirty business!
So Neha i request you like a friend that you please immediately leave it & keep caution from Mr. Grondel...because this is fake, fraud & dirty business from his side...I hope you will try to understand me!
Priya
[protected]@yahoo.com
hello i recieved this email a&nd i dont know what can i do.plz tell me thanks

Attention: Good Friend,

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

Mr.ED Grondel.
Email:[protected]@gala.net
A few days ago I received an email from the department first national bank of south africa department of Mr. Gugu Moloi said to be the International forex department in which they had told me an account in my name due to a lottery prize and asking me for data make a bank transfer to my country after the transfer treated him tells me that I should send him 512 pounds sterling in respect of costs to send the transfer I have written to the bank to find out what happened but the bank did not answer me, it seems that is a bank fraud and fifa since the lottery was supposed to bank and FIFA.
Don't believe these type of e-mail they are 1000% fake & also blackmailing us...so we all victims of FNB need to take a powerful action against these bank & the agents who are blackmailing our Indian Citizens...

Satya Dev Singh Roy
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
hi buddies i m sending them the confermation letter but i have no idea tht is it true or not but god is always with me and they will pay me tht 5 million pounds and i will tell you
I am currently talking to the same "bank" in regards to winning a wopping $1, 950, 000.00US.
They also wanted me to give them my bank account details to transfer the money, I told them that I am not stupid and will not be giving my bank account details over the internet, fax or any other means.

If I truly won this money then they can send me a cheque to my address in Australia. They replied and said that this is legally my money and are going to issue a certified bank draft and send it to me.

This was late last week and I emailed them again early this week asking for some correspondence, but no news. I have advised them that I will be pasting this all over the web and any other means I possibly can in order to let people know of this scam.

So to date, I have had no more correspondence from them regarding this supposed money I have won.

I have also had another one:

EXXON-MOBIL Promotion
They told me I have won $386, 500.00US

They however did not ask for bank account details but asked me to pay over $122 US for UPS to deliver my cheque and certificate. I informed him that I will pay the courier company direct on delivery of my cheque, he emailed back and said that I need to pay them if I wanted the money.

I replied back and told him that this is a scam and he will not get a cent out of me before I see the money.

Please be careful of these things, they do try everything to get money out of you. Even if it's just a little bit, if they do that to a thousand people and asked $122 for delivery it comes to $122, 000.00

Do you really want to give them this money??
I will trust any Bank. The reputation of First National Bank has completely been destroyed by the [censored]en greedy frauders. They have cheated me to the extend of taking 295 Great British Sterling Pounds. Only God will judge them and the bank.
They have send me this email a week ago.
Attention: Hessa Al-Ayyar

This is to inform you that I received your mail. Kindly view in the attachment '(REMITTANCE - FORM)' which you have to fill complete (print and scan) and return back to this office through email attachment.

And your winning prize money, which is in CHEQUE, has been deposited with us, in an Escrowed Non- Resident Bank Account Number[protected] for onward transfer to your bank account in your country.

Note that your total prize claim money has been insured in your name to its real value; hence we cannot deduct any money from as an internal control measure to safeguard winners from misappropriation of funds/under-payments by our officials.

Once we received the complete filled Remittance Form, we will be contacting you as soon as possible on how to transfer your money into your account. Feel free to call me if there is any thing you do not understand please contact me for more clarification.

Best regards,
Dr Gugu Moloi

Fax: +[protected]
(Director, International Transfer /
Forex Department, (FNB)

Is this a fraud? or am i able to claim my winning money?

lottery won — to take won money

Dear
sir
before two days i got a email in that email i found that i won 500000 GBP but i dont no that it is ture or folse
please informe me and they also asked for service charge

Complaint categoryCategory: Other