[Resolved]  Firstware Software Solutions — PF not received

Sub: Regarding PF Claim

This is in regards to the PF claim I am yet to receive from my company even after 2 years of my resignation form duty. I was working with a company by name Firstware Software Solutions a CMM level 4 company. I resigned from work on 11th July 2006 and have applied fopr PF withdrawal as the new company I was joining had their own PF fund and also I was not joining the new compnay immediately. I have done follow-up through Emails and phone calls. I have not got a single reply for any of my Emails and the phone calls are always answered as they will enquire and get back. I have not got a single phone call from them in response to my constant enquiries. The last Email I sent them was on 12th Feb 2008. I got a read receipt for the mail, which clearly states that they have received the mail but they did not respond for that. It is nearly 2 years and the amount I should receive is with interest from them. I am teribly frustrated with this company and do not wish to follow up with them any further. I seek your advise on how to proceed further. I request you to please treat this mail as a complaint and advise on the further procedure to get back my money. I am ready to lodge a complaint elsewhere also if required.
The company address : -
Firstware Software Solutions
No.6, Karpagambal Nagar,
Mylapore,
Chennai
Phone :[protected] or 24992038
Email : [protected]@first-ware.com

I request you to kindly help me resolve this issue at the earliest and oblige. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards