[Resolved]  FIserv — Full PF Amount not received

Dear Madam /Sir,
Greetings to you.

I am writing to express serious concern and displeasure over the way my claim of PF withdrawal is being handled.

I, was working with HDFC Bank Ltd. and had then moved to a Fiserv India Pvt Ltd. who has the PF Accounts with the PF office located in Nehru Place (now moved to Wazirabad). The PF account number which I held there was DL/28570/663.

The HDFC Bank had its own PF trust and when I moved they had issued a cheque no. 384828 (Dt.[protected] of RS.30918/-(Rs. Thirty thousand Nine hundred and eighteen only) and the cheque was payable to “Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Ac/c No. DL/28570/663”. I deposited this cheque along with the Letter of HDFC EPF trust and the annexure ‘K’ in the PF office at the Nehru place on 06-Aug-2008 to be credited in my PF account of the Fiserv. After a few days I inquired about the cheque from the Bank and came to know that the Cheque has been paid in the clearing.

I served Fiserv for a period of close to 18 months and the monthly deduction of the PF amount (employee’s contribution) was Rs.780/- Per month which brings the total amount close to approximately Rs. 28000/- (Rs. Twenty eight thousand Only). I then resigned from Fiserv and gave a request of withdrawal of the entire amount accumulated in my PF Account no DL/28570/663 on 05-Dec-2008 at your Nehru Place office. And as per my calculation the total amount in my PF Account should be Rs. 30918/-(from HDFC) + Rs. 28000/- (from Fiserv) which comes to approx Rs.68000/- (Rs. Sixty eight thousand only).

After this I received 2 cheques from the PF office at my Bank’s address for Rs.12935/- (Rs. Twelve thousand Nine hundred and thirty five only) and Rs.22008/- (Rs. Twenty two thousand and eight only) on 24-Apr-2009. The total of these two cheques comes to Rs.34943/- (Thirty four thousand Nine hundred Forty three only), where as the total amount that I should have received is approx Rs.68000/- (Rs. Sixty eight thousand only).

I would request you to please look into the matter and let me know the reason for the deviation and delay in transferring my PF amount. Also When can I expect my balance amount.

Bank’s Details and address for dispatching the cheque:
A/c no. [protected]
HDFC Bank Ltd.
C-5/32, SDA,
Safderjung Development Area,
Opp IIT
New Delhi -110016

Looking forward to a early resolution to the matter and a favourable response from you at the earliest.

Thank You.

Gaurav Khatri
Permanent Address: 743, Ashok Chowk,
Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur – 302004
Tel -0-[protected]

Comments

FIserv — Not received my ICICI Titanium credit card till date

Not received my ICICI credit card till date as i have heard from the ICICI representative that it is being forwarded to courier service.

Please recheck and redirect. my contact no :[protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other