[Resolved]  Fiserv India Pvt Ltd, Noida — Not issuing FORM16

I would like to bring into notice of IT department that I am supposed to fill my IT return for Assesmentyeat[protected].

I was working with Fiserv India Pvt Ltd, Noida, UP and had left the company in Nov 2007. Since end of Financial year, I am repeatedly requesting my company to provide me with my FORM16 so that I can file my IT return. I don't have salary slips as well on basis of which I could have submitted my IT return.

However, my ex-company's Finance department is giving excuses everytime and delaying in issuing FORM16. As per my understanding they are liable to issue FORM16 within 30days from Financial Year closing date. It is end of June 08 and they still are not issuing my FORM16 giving an excuse this time that "Authorised Signatory" from Finance dept is on Leave and they have not issued it to anyone in the company yet.

Can you please advise whom shall I contact from Income Tax Office to lodge my complaint against my ex-employer who seems to be reluctant and delaying unnecessarily in issuing the same. Please provide contact details (if possible)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

, mm,