[Resolved]  fly SL 500i — Recorded wrong IMEI no.instead of right one.

My mobile No. is [protected] and I am receiving msg. from you that my mobile IMEI no.is invalid and to change IMEI no by paying Rs.199/-. In this respect I wish to inform that I have purchased FLY co.mobile model SL 500i with a valid IMEI bearing the number[protected]number can see on reverse side of mobile) and B.No.TN/01122/00001/5131 dated[protected] from The Mobile Store, Ambathur, chennai. I also confirmed with my mobile store that my IMEI number is valid one. But when I use *#06# to display my IMEI in mobile it shows a wrong IMEI no.[protected] which is invalid and it shows that my IMEI no.is entered in your database erroneously. Considering this I request you please arrange to rectify your database by replacing my correct/valid IMEI number and provide me undisturbed services.

I anticipate that you will take an early action on this complaint.

Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
N.Madhusekar,

Comments

fly SL 500i — wrongly entered IMEI number

I wish to inform that I have purchased FLY mobile model SL 500i with a valid IMEI bearing the number[protected]number can see on reverse side of mobile) and B.No.TN/01122/00001/5131 dated[protected] from The Mobile Store, Ambathur, chennai. I also confirmed with my mobile store that my IMEI number is valid one. But when I use *#06# to display my IMEI in mobile it shows a wrong IMEI no.[protected] which is invalid and it shows that my IMEI no.is entered in erroneously. Now mobile phone operators (Airtel) is informing to freeze my phone due to invalid IMEI number. Hence I request you please arrange to rectify this error by replacing my correct/valid IMEI number or inform me whom to I meet to rectify this error.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
N.Madhusekar,
Phone No.[protected]
I do have similar problem with my FLY SL500i actual IMEI on the bill from THE MOBILE STORE is [protected]. However, When I use *#06# I get [protected] which is not valid number per my service provider. Would appreciate if someone can help me with this problem or atleast provide me with the contact number where I can get this corrected in Hyderabad.

Madhav
[protected].
IMEI no. :[protected]
i hav encounterd a similr prob.. plz help!