Food and Civil Supplies Shimoga(Karnataka) — non issue of Ration card for family of serving soldier living in Shimoga Town


I am a serving soldier and my family consisiting of my wife and and son living in C/o Shir BS Nagraj, House No 76, Anugraha, Kollurayan Street, Shimioga-577202 (Karnataka). In the yr Sep 2006 I have submitted an application for issue of ration card for my family at Office of Deputy Director, Food and civil supplies, Shimoga-577201. But till the date neither any staff concerned has conducted the necessary verification nor issued any ration card till date. As you aware ration card is mandatory document, which is required for production for the all purpose as residential proof. May I therefore request you kindly direct the concerned authority to expedite the issue
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Jul 12, 2014
Ranganath S R 's response
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


This shows food department not taking proper action against the distributers, they youto punished with panalty for the inconvinence, then onley these kind of problems will be solved. otherwise they will continue the same for ever.
adfda gaf jdaklfa oewiq padsa;a mmmmmmmmmmm;sag

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Food and Civil Supplies Shimoga(Karnataka)
    File a Complaint