[Resolved]  Four Soft Limited — Delay in PF Closure

I worked for
Four Soft Limited,
Hitech City
Hyderabad .

3 yrs ago, I have resigned the company and 6 months before. I submitted form for PF(Provident fund) withdrawal & did many calls to HR and Hyderabad PF office for my PF enquiry but still my PF is not credited to my given account no.

My PF no. is, AP/37531/527.

kindly do the needful for my PF settlement.

Ramesh.R

Comments

Dear Ramesh

Being part of the organization for so long you yourself have submitted the application after 2.5 years of your association with four soft. so when you submitted the same to us we have processed on the same time and the case was closed within a months time. if in case required company can present the evidence, so before writing such comment do consider the association that you have had with us and the implications of bringing confidential information in public.

Best Regards

I never had an intention to raise a complaint with four soft. I wanted to say that the problem is with the PF department not with the Four soft Limited. I really like the way that you have processed my account but somehow my sentence was not completed properly (I thought of writing like I called to HR and they said that its been submitted and in PF office it was not processed for so long, but somehow I left the sentence in the middle and that created this issue) included four soft. I am trying to remove the complaint and I have already sent a mail asking them to remove it.

I aplologize for inconvenience caused.

Thanks & Regards