[Resolved]  Foxconn india private limited — New Routes Request

Respected Sir,

I do not have any grievances against MTC. I would like to putforth a humble request.

As we all know Sriperumbudur has become a desitination of industrial and economical revolution. We are also aware that, sooner or later we are going to have greenfield Airport.

Approximately more than 1 - 1.5 workforce move in and out of this industrial town. Please introduce more buses via SH 113 (Kundrathur) and SH 110 (Manimangalam) which is underutilized now. By introducing new routes, move people will move from rural to suburbs, which in trun leads to demographic balancing of population and city congestion.

Also introduce more buses into smaller pockets of Sriperumbudur, this will help to develop colony and communities.

Simhadri KS

Comments

Foxconn india private limited — need my credit card status

Did not received the credit card, and no status available on the site...
I have received a message from HSBC saying that my refrence no for credit card application is[protected].. But when i checked on the concerned website, there are no details of that.. Kindly email the status of my application.

Foxconn india private limited — PF amount settlement

This is arunkumar, I was worked as Civil engineer in Foxconn India Pvt ltd my employee Id is Fi0001457 and I was resigned by November 2008 and I gave PF amount settlement Request by May 2009, but still I am not able to get the PF amount my PF number is TN/AMB/66283/1383.

Please Take necessary action on this Issue