[Resolved]  FPS - Food Corporation of India — FPS Account No - DL/E/2271/76149

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My husband Sri Kamal Pal Whose FPS A/c no was DL/E/2271/76149, Was died in harness on 07 th October, 2001.
On October 2002 we submitted all the requisie documents claiming the pension to the district office of Midnapore, West Bengal where he was last posted.
Then the documents changed hand from district office to Zonal Office, from Zonal Office to Delhi Head Office and it takes long six years. Atlast on 21 st May, 2008 a letter came to me stating that papers duly submitted to Delhi Provident Fund Office (of Wazirpur Industrial Area).
From 21 st May, 2008 to till date if have not hear anything from Delhi Provident Fund Office (of wazirpur Industrial Area). On 'http://www.epfindia.com' website it is showing that the documents not submitted to Delhi Provident Fund Office (of Wazirpur Industrial Area).
I ran about from piller to post to track the whereabout of my pension. But anybody do not bother to give the response. I am being squeezed beteen the district office, Zonal Office and FCI Head Quarter and everybody is showing to other.
From 07 th October, 2001. to June 2008 already 8 years has gone. Please let me know how long I have to wait more to get my deserved due. Do I get it in my lifetime.
With Thanks and Regards,