[Resolved]  Franch Express Net Work Pvt Ltd — Misplaced the gift/wrost response and services

Respected Sir / Madam,

I had sent the consignment on 23rd March 2008(chennai) to the destination of Coimbatore by Franch Express Net Work Pvt Ltd, But still now that consignment is not reach there. when i call to the concerned Franch Express Net Work Pvt Ltd, branch they are not at all responding properly. Past one week they are doing like this finally they were saying that gift was misplaced. Its their mistake but they are coolly saying that they dono anything.. still they didn’t give correct explanation how the gift was missed and such a worst services. Please Kindly requesting you to take the necessary legal action on the concern….

I have furnished the details:

Consignment No No:A91826298
Sent on: 23rd March 09.
Consignment Value: Rs 250 (Gents Purse)
Amount Paid to Courier: Rs 30/-

Address:
Franch Express Net Work Pvt Ltd
Branch Code:JMR ENTERPRISES
MA 135 T.NAGAR.
Contact No[protected] /[protected]

Thanks for your advance action.

Thanks & Regards
E.Archana

Comments

From

V.Srinivasan,

Franch Express,
Network Pvt Ltd,
Chennai

Respected Sir,

I hope you have received my letter on 1st sep regarding claiming over the courier delay that i sent you on Aug 31st of bug. And yet I didn't receive any information from you. so that I am sending this message to you to look over the letter and make a proper response to me. My courier booking no: A97846559, Place Chennai, dated 25th Aug and it was delivered only on 31st of Aug.

Due to this delay Me & my friend was made to go chennai from my village to apply M.Ed., Because that courier cover consists of two application for M.Ed., Which reached me in delay and in the last date for the submission of application. I have enquired about this delay on "27 & 28th aug itself. But I didn't get any proper response. so, consider my letter soon and clear me soon".

Thanking you,

Krishnagiri D.T,
Pin - 635307.
phone:[protected]
sir

please send me r u website replay .my track no see .

thanking you sir

yours faithfully
s murali mohan
Dear sir
From Our Mills Tanuku A.P Booking To Coimbatore VJS Kumar Tex sprea
under Recipt No.AO 1065503 is Delivery to your Coimbatore Wrong delivery
and in this cover Lot of amount DD and Importen docments orders
is misplased to that we take severt action please note
Sree sathyanarayana mills-Tanuku
dear sir,
my name is thashin and my mob number is [protected].this is regards my complaint against tirupur branch.i sent my courier from chennai on 13/09/2010 my booking number is A12935348 in the name of mr.md shaffi.but sofar the courier not reached him.i called many times to tirupur office and chennai office but i did not get any proper response from them.it is very urgent courier.in ur office they keep on saying it will be reached by this time or that time like that.it is not good service at all but i could say this is very very worst service in my life.pls take proper action on tirupur branch and make sure infuture it should not happend.

regards
s.thashin
chennai
mob:[protected]
3 weeks back myself P.Santhanam, 31 Marappa Steert-1, Erode 638009, have send an envelope to Mr Arunachalam, 4, 5th Cross Street, Lakshminagar, Porur, Chennai 600116 weighing 30 gms containing LIC documents. Even after laps of 3 weeks it is not delivered to the consignee and said articles is heldup at Karappakkam delivery office. The consignee have visited the office several time and they refuse to deliver the said article. Why it is so? Where I have to take this grievance. If possible deliver the article either to consignee or to me at an earliest. Fast working in this matter is appreciated. I want a status report immediately from your office
IRDA Surveyor/Loss Assessor

Consignee:
Arunachalam
4-5th Street, Lakshmi Nagar Porur,
Chennai 116

15 hrs and 13 minutes back I have lodged a complaint and no acknowledgement is received. In searching the article is holded up for the last three weeks without any remarking. The phone No of the office where the article is held is[protected]. Please do the needful atonce to deliver the atrticle.
P Santhanam
20 hrs and 5 hrs before a complaint have been made regarding non delivery of an envelop send from address: P Santhanam, 31 Marappa Street 1, Erode 638009 to Arunachalam, 4-5th Cross Street, Lakshminagar, Porur, Chennai 600116 and mobile No:[protected]. The consignment is wantedly retained at your Office having Phone No: [protected]. As I have lost the consignment receipt now I am trying to trace from your Booking office situated at Jaganathan Colony, Erode 638009. It is good if you advice your Chennai Office to deliver the cover to the consignee at an earliest.
No acknowledgement is receiving for the complaints lodged
Santhanam