[Resolved]  Fraud by Greencity — Complaint against Green City Buildtech

My name is Gagan Bhasin and I reside in Gurgaon.
3 Years Back I invested 2 Lakhs in NRI City, Bhiwadi (Project Owned by Greencity Buildtech Pvt. Ltd., A-3, Sec-59, Noida, UP) in November 2006. We were told that project will be completed in 8-9 month. But till now we have not received any plot. I went to site 4 months back and saw that nothing is been developed on that site.
2 days back on 24th Oct 2009, I went to their Corporate office A-3 , Sector 59, noida office & came to know that it was on rent & they have shifted to new office 829, Laxmi deep, Laxmi nagar district center, vikas marg, Delhi. I went there also only to be desappointed again. That office has not been opened from last 2 months. I only found some legal notices pasted on the office door by the real owner of this office as Greencity has not submitted the office rent also.
I came to know that Jitender Choudhury (Managing Director) was arrested & then released on bail. He has done big fraud. There is a big loophole in the Indian Law. where someone takes our hard earned money & the only punishment is 2-3 days in Prison.
We should launch a complaint agaisnt Green City and this MD. This is not good at all.

Plz contact me on +91-[protected]