[Resolved]  fultron — collection executives

sir.i ravikiran kommisetti i have taken the loan amount of rs 60000
hence i paid the installments to the sales executive, but he didnt give the recipt of 2 EMI amount ie rs 7610{seven thousand rs only} he said that he will bring the recipt, but he didnt. i belived him because he had approved me the loan amount, and the executive name is chandan rajahmundry branch ... please rectify my problem.so that no one suffers, and not only that please infom the custmers who leaves the job that we cannot give the EMI amount to them, loan account no...[protected]

Comments

I had applied for personal in fultron bank. They called me for loan and also they picked me all document.
verifivation is also ok that time. But they disclined my loan. They gave me reason for that "Poor Banking, means my account must have[protected] always". I have a salary account.They didnot include this type of criteria in his website, and also they should check first.Why they call me if I m not elible for that ?

Please rectify my problem.
As my Bike loan emi alredy completed in AUg, 09, then why I am getting message for this month EMI
i have applyed for personal loan Rs. 1, 00, 000/-, mera loan pass huwa hai, par abhi tak maine check collect nahi kiya hai, ya mere account mai transfer nahi kiya hai, fir bhi mere aacount se 3, 333/- rs, ka EMI bouching dekha raha hai, aur charges bhi 220, 60/- dekhaya hai,

mai is bat ki complent police station, mai aur consumar cort mai pesha karunga, yadi aap muze is numbar par call kare [protected]
i taken it 75000 loan of fultron to september2008 company agent told us regularly pay to emi after six month you have taken topup but problems of their at this time i told agent i have require topup he told them company is close to give topup by the company sothat
Dear
Madam/Sir

My laon is transfer from icici bank to sbi bank . my salary is transfer to sbi bank.so I request my laon a/c no.[protected] Raja park Branch, Jaipur (Raj.)
My emi Rs. 2267.00 from 5.9.08

Regard
Usha sharma
sir actually my name chintu singh bagga i have taken a loan of 15000.but uts showing me 24.months would u pl clarify me whats the problem my emi is monthly1528.pl do me the needful as soon as possibly my number is [protected].thanking u with regards.
post: two wheeler loan my con: no: [protected]
my loan 50500 %me ok emi 36 total net parcent me
pls send custmer care & nagpur fultron india contact number my id & my cell no [protected] urgent
i get 50000 loan from your company. my EMI amount is 2408 for 48 months. i passed 4 EMI. Now my salary amount is reduced reson for world economy problem so my company 50 days lay off. shortly i say my field is very down. so i can"t pass my EMI amount perfectly. so i want reduce my EMI amount or setlement. i requestly send it. thanks and regrads
contact me [protected] . i need loan
i want topersonal loan mysalary is13000 thousand only
Respected sir,

i want to do flutron collection work for sikar Rajasthan .

i am presently working with blue dart express limited

please send me detail. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

contact no [protected]

please reply as soon as possible.

thanks.

Nitin agarwal
blue dart express ltd.
pahariya complex,
jatiya bazar, station road,
Sikar (Rajasthan)
i have interested for seles exicutive in all finance compay
i have plane for seles your loan so contect me

phone no : [protected]

if you are require for me so contect me [protected]@hotmail.com
My Name is Ms. Monika. s. singh, One of my privas to privas comapny callic have taken a personal loan his name is ravi ozha, in that he was giving my no as a refrence, when i was got call for refrence cheq, already i was told he is my callic, just befor 2 month i have join this company, frome your side i got reply its just rfrence dont bother about this, i dont have any information about him,
but continiously haresment by your company exucative on my phon, i have already told i dont have any information about him, not contactabal also, if i got any information about him i will deffinatly provide u, please take action on this, Pleas do need full as soon as possibal & repluy me on my maill id = [protected]@yahoomail.co.in
Fultron India

Sub: Personal Loan app ref.no[protected] customer ID:2650207.

I am informing you that I have taken a Personal loan amount 1.5 Lakh from Fultron India Ltd., branch Faizabad ( U.P. ) for 48 installment, I have paid 12 installment to you. I want to pay balance amount in one installment in month of Feb 2012.

So, it is requested to fix the balance amount to be paid in one installment. kindly arrange to sent the details of amount in my Email ID :arya.[protected]@gmail.com.

With regards
Ram Narayan S/o Shri Ram Kishore

D-97 Vaidehi Nagar Faizabad(U.P)
Date:25.01.12
Dear Fultron Team,

This is k.koteswara rao, i gave a reference to your personal loan customer Mr.Tunuguntla pradeep, i know these guy last 3years.
Last 10 months he was not touch with me, in this period your collection executives call to me and ask pradeep address or contact number,
more than 7 tines call to me in this purpose.

I am always co-operative with your collection executives, But one of your collection executives Mr.shekar (mobile number:[protected])come to my home 25th june, Shekar told to my mother Tunuguntla pradeep take a tourism plan to abroad and he give me my address as a neighbour, I[censored]nfortunay any risk happen to pradeep (death).
They give a communication to my family, My mother was an illitreate, she don't know pradeep, she worried about me, she pay a lot of tensions that night.

Shekar hide the actuval situation and played new drama, he ignore the collection rules and create a mental tension of my family,

Why i am co-operative with your team, which purpose he came to my home while i am not there that situvation

Any rule is there if applicant will not pay your loan, refference holder may pay that loan

I will take this issue to consumer fourm, who is responsible for these mental arrased my family.

Give me written appology .

yoursfaithfully