[Resolved]  G-hanz 29 Inch Flat TV Beatrix CTF 72-2706/J — Lot of repairs within 18 months of purchase

Dear Readers,
I would like to bring to note the saga of G-hanz 29" Flat TV CTF 72-2706/J (Advertised as GERMAN BRAND BUT PLZ NOTE ITS ASSEMBLED OR MANUFACTURED IN CHINA )purchased on 19.02.2008 at RELIANCE DIGITAL ,Cunningham Road,BANGALORE ,After the purchase in the month of October 2008 ,within 8 months of purchase ,

PROBLEM (1) :there was a problem of Colour patch,it was taken to service centre at Malleswaram on 25.10.2008 and the isuue was trobuleshooted and the TV was delivered on 04.11.2008.It took 10 Days to repair and deliver by RELIANCE RESQ,the reason quoted was PCB problem since this German brand is assembled in China ,and most of the goods TV assembled from China are substandard and no value for money,No Peace of Mind ,its only Series of Headaches from Reliance Digital.

PROBLEM (2) again now recently on 11/11/09 its having another problem,Remote does not work,when I called up Reliance ResQ Malleswaram phone number[protected] , they told that they will pick up the TV and take it for troubleshooting ,I told them its a simple problem that the remote does not work,So I told them to send a Technician onsite, initially I tried changing the batteries of the remote and checked,still it didn't work,I tried by the TV manual buttons and the the buttons got stuck and it didn't get released,You can see the state of art TV of stuck buttons,
Finally they sent the technician and the technician checked and found that the remote was in working condition and he troubleshooted the TV manual buttons and the manual buttons started working,but the operation of the remote was not successfull and finally the technican came to a conclusion that remote sensor chip inside the TV is not working hence he told the TV has to be picked up for service,I told you can take it to the service center and I was told that within 2 days it will be right back.The TV was picked up on 15.11.2009 and still the TV has not returned to home.

Reliance Digital Products are " NOT RELIABLE , ITS DEFININTELY UNRELIABLE "

I'm not happy with the Product and the brand and the seller.
Essence of Customer Satisfaction is Nil.
If I could get a total refund I will be satisfied since I don't want a headache product.

I request the concerned authorities to look into chinese assembled TV's which are a headache.

Plz go in for LG,Philips,Sony,Samsung TV's Made in INDIA because they are reliable and have good and quick service.

Dhanshekar
Bangalore
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

on my g hanz 29 inches tv there is a word factory on the top of the screen it cannot search and save channels how do i remove the word factory on the screen?